ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 232
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
O.city 06:53 PM 04-29-2018
I also don’t think Jordan hit his prime what, his first year in the league?
[Reply]
O.city 06:57 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Can you show me where I am factually incorrect in regards to your statement?
The amount of vitriol and over emphasis of every James negative would be the first giveaway
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:05 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I also don’t think Jordan hit his prime what, his first year in the league?
He avg 28 a game his 1st year in the league. James avg 20 then hit his stride the.next year avg 27 or so. Both took off at about 20.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:06 PM 04-29-2018
The amount of vitriol and over emphasis of every James negative would be the first giveaway
First give away regarding facts? I think.we are at the point where you are just spitballing at stuff and I am looking at things more precise. No vitriol intended.
[Reply]
O.city 07:12 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
First give away regarding facts? I think.we are at the point where you are just spitballing at stuff and I am looking at things more precise. No vitriol intended.
I’m not spitballing about any facts, necessarily. It’s pretty obvious throughout the thread you don’t like lebron. Just curious why but doesn’t matter either way. Opinions vary
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:17 PM 04-29-2018
I’m not spitballing about any facts, necessarily. It’s pretty obvious throughout the thread you don’t like lebron. Just curious why but doesn’t matter either way. Opinions vary
I don't like the guy personally, no just as I couldnt stand Kobe. I do appreciate their high level of play however. I am putting things in proper perspective and high lighting differences when talking the GOATS of the NBA.
[Reply]
-King- 08:04 PM 04-29-2018
I got:

Cavs over Raptors in 6
Sixers over Celtics in 5

Sixers over Cavs in 6

GSW over NO in 5
Rockets over Jazz in 4

GSW over Rockets in 7

GSW over Sixers in 5
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:13 PM 04-29-2018
Honest question: What do you think was Sam Presti's motivation for giving away James Harden for such a paltry return? He knew the trade wouldn't help the Thunder in the short or long term, so why make it?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:18 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What is it then?
1978 Bullets, 44 wins. Dallas won 57, well within the realm of a very good to elite team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:23 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I got:

Cavs over Raptors in 6
Sixers over Celtics in 5

Sixers over Cavs in 6

GSW over NO in 5
Rockets over Jazz in 4

GSW over Rockets in 7

GSW over Sixers in 5
Posted via Mobile Device
Cavs over Raptors in 6
Sixers over Celtics in 6

Cavs over Sixers in 6

GSW over NO in 4
Rockets over Jazz in 5

GSW over Rockets in 6

GSW over Cavs in 5

East playoffs and Finals remains the same as what I had earlier for me.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:28 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Honest question: What do you think was Sam Presti's motivation for giving away James Harden for such a paltry return? He knew the trade wouldn't help the Thunder in the short or long term, so why make it?
They made a choice between Ibaka and Harden and made the wrong choice (a lot of people were high on Ibaka in those days for whatever reason).

I was really hoping at the time we could trade Demar for Harden. I am sure Presti would have done it.
[Reply]
TEX 08:10 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Cavs over Raptors in 6
Sixers over Celtics in 6

Cavs over Sixers in 6

GSW over NO in 4
Rockets over Jazz in 5

GSW over Rockets in 6

GSW over Cavs in 5

East playoffs and Finals remains the same as what I had earlier for me.
I just don't think the Cavs get there this year. This is how I see it through my Homer glasses:

Raptors over Cavs in 7
Sixers over Celtics in 6

Sixers over Raptors in 7

GSW over NO in 5
Rockets over Jazz in 5

Rockets over GSW in 7

Rockets over Sixers in 7
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:43 AM 04-30-2018
For the NBA marketing wise, LeBron to the Philadelphia would be the best situation other than for some weird ass no way in hell reason that Anthony Davis and LeBron ended up on the same team. Embiid and Simmons playing with LeBron would raise their national profile up to more household status other than hard core sports fans. Especially Embiid. His personality with the exposure that would come with LeBron would sky rocket.
[Reply]
O.city 08:44 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
For the NBA marketing wise, LeBron to the Philadelphia would be the best situation other than for some weird ass no way in hell reason that Anthony Davis and LeBron ended up on the same team. Embiid and Simmons playing with LeBron would raise their national profile up to more household status other than hard core sports fans. Especially Embiid. His personality with the exposure that would come with LeBron would sky rocket.
I wanna see AD in Boston somehow.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:56 AM 04-30-2018
NBA just doesn't have another major TV draw right now outside of LeBron. It sucks because the talent level is pretty damn amazing right now. Just not marketing wise. NBA would take a hit just like when Jordan retired. Lot of that also occurred because Shaq and Kobe were unlikable. Especially Kobe's punk ass. Iverson came across as a thug. The other great team was the Spurs and they are the most boring ass franchise lead by a boring ass superstar in Duncan. It's a shame Shaq and Penny couldn't have been longer.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 232
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up