ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Hammock Parties 09:55 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
I missed the whole deal when this started, but isn't gochiefs like 4-5 years older than Slayer? That's a lot of time in face puberty years. Why would you do this?
I think he's 17? That would make me six years older. I'm not sure why he did it.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 09:58 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
I think he's 17? That would make me six years older. I'm not sure why he did it.
Holy crap, is your memory really that bad? I declined Phobia's offer to hold the bet in the original thread, then he said that we didn't have a choice but to take the bet or forfeit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo:
Holy crap, is your memory really that bad? I declined Phobia's offer to hold the bet in the original thread, then he said that we didn't have a choice but to take the bet or forfeit.
Not exactly...and he only offered the ultimatum to you:

Originally Posted by Phobia:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:02 PM 01-30-2005
Not exactly...and he only offered the ultimatum to you:
A name change that would never be changed back? That's the same thing that the loser of the bet gets. Yeah, that's his way of saying "you don't have a choice."
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:54 PM 01-30-2005
Ok the race is on...

As for the 'trimming' issue. I'll allow trimming. This month only.

Skirt the rules - or the spirit of the rules again - and you forfeit.

Now, as we sit here, 01-31-05 it looks as though gochiefs is the wooly mammoth and Slayer is the Mexican Hairless.

Remember. No trimming. I want one or both you looking like the main character from Harry And The Henderson's.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Ok the race is on...

As for the 'trimming' issue. I'll allow trimming. This month only.

Skirt the rules - or the spirit of the rules again - and you forfeit.

Now, as we sit here, 01-31-05 it looks as though gochiefs is the wooly mammoth and Slayer is the Mexican Hairless.

Remember. No trimming. I want one or both you looking like the main character from Harry And The Henderson's.
Fine by me. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:06 PM 01-30-2005
Wow, I guess I was enjoying the Holiday Season too much to see the original thread. Slayer, be happy that you don't have a thick beard because shaving's a bitch when you get older. GoChiefs, does it hurt when you're shaving 2nd or the 3rd chin?

Dane
~buzzin' on a Sunday night
[Reply]
Miles 11:11 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Dane
Good to see im not the only one.
[Reply]
alanm 11:21 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by Miles:
Good to see im not the only one.
Me three. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:11 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wow, I guess I was enjoying the Holiday Season too much to see the original thread. Slayer, be happy that you don't have a thick beard because shaving's a bitch when you get older. GoChiefs, does it hurt when you're shaving 2nd or the 3rd chin?

Dane
No, not really. I rather enjoy shaving, actually.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:25 PM 01-30-2005
I can't bring myself to drink alone
[Reply]
Miles 11:51 PM 01-30-2005
Gochiefs, What the hell is you avy from? Seems kind of familar but cant figure it out. Some comic book movie?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 PM 01-30-2005
Gochiefs, What the hell is you avy from? Seems kind of familar but cant figure it out. Some comic book movie?
Hellboy

That's Kroenen the Clockwork Assassin in my avatar, and one of his blades in my sig.
[Reply]
Miles 11:59 PM 01-30-2005
Hellboy

That's Kroenen the Clockwork Assassin in my avatar, and one of his blades in my sig.
Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie. I was expecting him to tear some more shit up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-31-2005
Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie.
Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up