ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wookie trying to help Jussie?
HonestChieffan 11:23 AM 03-14-2019

Emails reveal States Attorney Kim Foxx asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to give FBI Smollett case https://t.co/QFGxX2LBqJ pic.twitter.com/2ZaW0BsfQT

— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) March 13, 2019





New documents showing text messages and email chains revealed Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s asked Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the Jussie Smollett investigation over to the FBI before she recused herself from the case.

The documents, obtained Wednesday by NBC 5 via a Freedom of Information Act request, show correspondence between Foxx, an unknown person and Tina Tchen, a one-time assistant to former President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama.

In an email, Tchen said she knows the Smollett family and said they “have concerns about the investigation” into his alleged hate crime attack, which police now say was hoax staged to boost his career.

In the messages, Foxx tells an unknown person who contacted her through Tchen, that she “spoke to the superintendent” and was “trying to figure out logistics.”
[Reply]
baitism 01:56 PM 03-16-2019
Notice how our resident leftists completely ignored the facts of the article and spouted off a bunch of -isms. Standard operating procedure when you got nothing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:52 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
Notice how our resident leftists completely ignored the facts of the article and spouted off a bunch of -isms. Standard operating procedure when you got nothing.
Uhm, I'm not a leftie and I was the first to call Baphomet out for using "wookie" as being racist as it comes across to me. One reason was because Baphomet has used it repeatedly—applying it to black women each time. That's ignoring the facts of his article too being that was his own pesonal commentary on the article he posted. It means he has "nuthin' too." Most of the time, he actually does have nuthin' anyway.

Other than that, I don't really think the article has anything worthwhile to comment on. I see no difference if it went to the FBI just as PB pointed out. Again, if Baphomet had a point, then why go with "wookie"? I say this as someone who has been called a racist here by folks on the left.

Some people have NO standards on both sides of the political spectrum and it applies to the right in this case, imo. I think the left is far worse, but why be like them? I think it results in bad marketing and public relations for our cause and just makes the major media's cartoonish stereotyping of all of us bigots/racists look like they're right. It plays right into that. To me this applies to those defending use of such a term—an even bigger cause for concern if our cause is to be considered superior.

Baphomet is that sort of cartoonish character the left makes the right out to be—a stereotypical cracker.

JMO
[Reply]
fan4ever 04:40 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
Notice how our resident leftists completely ignored the facts of the article and spouted off a bunch of -isms. Standard operating procedure when you got nothing.
I had my wife read this; she laughed her ass off. Thanks.
[Reply]
fan4ever 04:42 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I want to see that one, waiting for it to hit HBO.
Don't let the black community hear you say that was a good movie though especially Spike Lee.
All kidding aside it's really enjoyable. A bit formulaic but still...and it says "inspired by a true story" which usually means not very accurate but we looked into it afterwards and most of the movie is true...even the part about a certain phone call.
[Reply]
baitism 11:05 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I had my wife read this; she laughed her ass off. Thanks.
It's funny you need to seek confirmation from you wife on an internet message board. Silly betas.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:57 PM Yesterday
Seems to me that fan4ever is a good egg who has an honest disagreement, and has respectfully stated his position... lets not pile on and drive him into the lefts arms
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by baitism:
It's funny you need to seek confirmation from you wife on an internet message board. Silly betas.
He isn't that either if'n you paid attention.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Seems to me that fan4ever is a good egg who has an honest disagreement, and has respectfully stated his position... lets not pile on and drive him into the lefts arms
Good, bad, or indifferent, he doesn't seem to understand what racism actually is, and he parrots the left's weaponized attempt at redefining it through willfully erroneous interpretation.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:10 PM Yesterday
In your opinion. It's all about how most will perceive it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
In your opinion. It's all about how most will perceive it.
Racism is the belief that mankind is separated into multiple races, and that the inherent differences in the races result in races being inherently superior/inferior.


The rest is just an attempt to manipulate that definition according to one's political desires.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:22 PM Yesterday
Go menstruate someplace else. Or is it your manopause?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Go menstruate someplace else. Or is it your manopause?
If I trigger you so much that you can't keep from behaving like an idiot even in the face of a simple definition post from me,

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

you should put me on ignore.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by baitism:
It's funny you need to seek confirmation from you wife on an internet message board. Silly betas.
Every once in a while somebody writes something so stupid I HAVE to share it with her. She's got a good sense of humor and I like to hear her laugh. Now go tell YOUR wife to make you a sandwich you he-man. God I admire you.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Seems to me that fan4ever is a good egg who has an honest disagreement, and has respectfully stated his position... lets not pile on and drive him into the lefts arms
That could never happen; I'd have to care a lot more what some of the folks around here think...but thanks.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up