ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I don’t know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:49 PM 02-01-2019
Dr. Seuss needs to illustrate a new up-to-date version of the Cat in the Hat.

Unless he's dead. He may be then someone will have to do it.
[Reply]
Stinger 09:46 AM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
You shouldn't be wearing a baseball cap in a restaurant anyway....

San Francisco area restaurant bans 'Make America Great' hats, compares to white hoods and swastikas
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It's a privately held restaurant. They're not making public policy.
Can I force them to make me a cake? Since that was all the rage a little while ago with a private business.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:18 PM 03-14-2019
In 2021 you won’t be seeing these around, and the few that do won’t even irritate/trigger anyone anymore. You heard it here first.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:27 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
In 2021 you won’t be seeing these around, and the few that do won’t even irritate/trigger anyone anymore. You heard it here first.
Wow. A PB post that doesn't include "Kuckservative". How progressive.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:25 PM 03-14-2019
Negative. I heard it from NinerDoug first. He said it's gonna switch to Keep America Great. He even started a thread about it :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=321796
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:49 AM 03-15-2019
The hats only irritate people since Don is in office, when he’s gone they’ll be relics
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:04 AM 03-15-2019
Perhaps, all of his base, if they wake-up, could get new ones made saying Globalists Co-Opt MAGA, ( I said this would happen before once he won.); Jarvanka Needs to Go or Trump-Fail. What color should these be? How 'bout reverse the colors—a white background with red letters and an upside-down flag on the side?

Trump got us a new version of TPP, more immigration, hired Key Iraq War Architect & Liar, Using different tactics for more regime change ops to carrying out the globalist's agenda.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:06 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Perhaps, all of his base, if they wake-up, could get new ones made saying Globalists Co-Opt MAGA, ( I said this would happen before once he won.); Jarvanka Needs to Go or Trump-Fail. What color should these be? How 'bout reverse the colors—a white background with red letters and an upside-down flag on the side?

Trump got us a new version of TPP, more immigration, hired Key Iraq War Architect & Liar, Using different tactics for more regime change ops to carrying out the globalist's agenda.
It was only a matter of time before you came around.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:08 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

I think you need to work on your hat sloganeering. Try to tighten it up a little bit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:09 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think you need to work on your hat sloganeering. Try to tighten it up a little bit.
She's an award winning graphic designer and Art Director. You don't tell her shit, she knows what she's doing.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 11:24 PM 03-16-2019
"Hey cuz, you dropped yo hat."

#BlackTwitter Do ya thang ���� trump fan fell out in Kroger im weak af ���������� #MAGA pic.twitter.com/C0kEgRoSq8

— YTN KD (@KingDaMo1oo) March 16, 2019

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:16 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
She's an award winning graphic designer and Art Director. You don't tell her shit, she knows what she's doing.

Globalists Co-Opt MAGA

You set that to music and you have an Addy headed your way.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:20 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
"Hey cuz, you dropped yo hat."

Award for dumbest video in history. Sadly there will be idiots who think it’s real
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up