ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Another left wing hate hoax?
Titty Meat 08:11 PM 03-14-2019
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/n...-swastika.html
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:36 PM 03-14-2019
Are you suggesting RBG did it herself? Maybe, I guess. If she wasn't already dead and everything.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:44 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Are you suggesting RBG did it herself? Maybe, I guess. If she wasn't already dead and everything.
You're such a ****ing idiot. More like a hack. Every time we see shit like this it ends up being some dumb ****, libtard pulling a stunt that they hope can be blamed on someone else.

And that's what you and you're ilk have been reduced to. Pulling bullshit stunts and trying to pin it on "the other guy".
[Reply]
Bump 09:15 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You're such a ****ing idiot. More like a hack. Every time we see shit like this it ends up being some dumb ****, libtard pulling a stunt that they hope can be blamed on someone else.

And that's what you and you're ilk have been reduced to. Pulling bullshit stunts and trying to pin it on "the other guy".

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:54 PM 03-14-2019
I think people give this stuff way more attention than it deserves.
[Reply]
lostcause 03:57 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:

triggered.
[Reply]
Up