ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump by the Numbers — by Ann Coulter
BucEyedPea 09:20 AM 03-14-2019
Her latest. Some shocking numerical facts.
Summary:

Trump isn't waiting for a better moment...
After he signed his third spending bill with no wall funding, which he claims to need...

Illegal immigration is on track to hit the highest levels in more than a decade, and Trump has willfully decided to keep amnesty advocates Jared, Ivanka, Mick Mulvaney, Marc Short and Mercedes Schlapp* in the White House. For all his talk about immigration, did he ever consider hiring people who share his MAGA vision?

A (diminishing) percentage of the base is annoyed when I point this out. They think that the moment something comes out of Trump's mouth, IT HAS HAPPENED.

I've decided to discuss the Trump presidency in purely mathematical terms...

Under my new approach, I will provide a numerical evaluation of the Trump presidency, which I call:

TRUMP BY THE NUMBERS!

No editorializing, no invective, no opinion.

See those numbers here.
ZERO,ZERO, ZERO on many immigration points—not just the wall.

[ and it's not just on immigration either]
*Wife of Matt Schlapp who denied access to CPAC to some true America Firsters.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:57 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
President Trump would beg to differ. He has declared that America is already Great Again!

He the Prez. Gotta take his word over yours. Sorry.
Another logical fallacy used by the left—appeal to authority even when that authority is incorrect.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:46 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What does Ann want people to do about this? Vote for a democrat? Vote for the Starbucks guy? Vote for whoever Bill Kristol finds for the primary?
We really don’t care what you do anymore.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:54 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We really don’t care what you do anymore.
I'm not asking what you want. I'm asking what she wants. If you don't know, maybe someone else does.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:55 PM 03-14-2019
Her and I think the same way about most things so you can use my comment as a proxy.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:36 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

A (diminishing) percentage of the base is annoyed when I point this out. They think that the moment something comes out of Trump's mouth, IT HAS HAPPENED.
Ann nailed that observation.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:41 PM 03-14-2019
Nutters gather behind nutters
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:46 PM 03-14-2019
HCF reveals he's a nutter via projection. Nutters can't face factual number of ZERO that Coulter uses with no invective.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:02 PM 03-14-2019
He’s a dude who makes fun of global warming 4x/week but says he’d “listen to good arguments” for it.

Old fart doosh is crazier than a shitbouse rat.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up