ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 66
« First < 15556162636465 66 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:18 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I think we get bounced without him. We need home field advantage vs the Pats. We have to have it.
That ship has sailed
The NFL made sure they are 8-0 and they will be.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:22 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I think we get bounced without him. We need home field advantage vs the Pats. We have to have it.
I’m going to disagree.

We need at least the 2 seed, but the 1 isn’t a necessity.

3 and below, we have to play 3 games instead of 2 to make the Super Bowl. Also, we have to go on the road twice.

Get at least the 2 seed and be healthy. That’s what matters.

The AFCCG is one game. Anything can happen in one game.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:53 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol why do we need it? We lost at home last year. It's not like we're this huge juggernaut at home over the road or anything. Mahomes over the past year and a half is actually A LOT better on the road for some reason. I'd still like to have homefield but it's more for the fans than for team performance. As long as we have a bye, I don't care.
This.

Anybody who has been paying attention since week 17 in 2017 should realize this team doesn’t play any better at home, and we’re usually worse.

I think we’ve been the best road team in the NFL over that span.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:32 PM 10-12-2019
I want that damn AFCCG trophy raised at Arrowhead!!
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:32 PM 10-12-2019
Theres more pressure for an arrowhead win than just kicking down the door in foxboro and taking a big steamy shit at the 50 yard line and sending all those Pats fans home crying.

We've seen their gameplan twice already. Tom already looks like shit tgus season and their defense is their only prayer against us.

Much sweeter win to dickslap and mushroom tat those bitches in their own stadium.
[Reply]
scho63 05:17 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I want that damn AFCCG trophy raised at Arrowhead!!
ME TOO!!!! :-)

Puck the Fatriots right up their Fargin Iceholes!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Monty 05:27 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
ME TOO!!!! :-)

Puck the Fatriots right up their Fargin Iceholes!!!! :-)
Bonus points for the Johnny Dangerously reference. :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:55 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Theres more pressure for an arrowhead win than just kicking down the door in foxboro and taking a big steamy shit at the 50 yard line and sending all those Pats fans home crying.

We've seen their gameplan twice already. Tom already looks like shit tgus season and their defense is their only prayer against us.

Much sweeter win to dickslap and mushroom tat those bitches in their own stadium.
I'm with you , I'd love a 49-0 blow out at Foxboro just to piss off those arrogant bastard fans
[Reply]
Jerok 05:59 PM 10-12-2019
I thought last year the Patriots were weak and beatable. Then the AFC Championship game happened.

This year I think the Patriots are weak and beatable as well. We need to make a move or two to make sure last year doesn't happen again.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:05 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This.

Anybody who has been paying attention since week 17 in 2017 should realize this team doesn’t play any better at home, and we’re usually worse.

I think we’ve been the best road team in the NFL over that span.
They were 7-1 at home last year, and 5-3 on the road.
[Reply]
Three7s 06:07 PM 10-12-2019
If he plays, I'm going to cringe after every hit.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:09 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
They were 7-1 at home last year, and 5-3 on the road.
I’m not basing it on record. Our 3 losses on the road were to the Rams, Patriots, and Seahawks. 2 of those could’ve easily ended in wins but we were in shootouts against great teams. It had nothing to do with HFA. I’m talking about team performance in general.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:14 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m not basing it on record. Our 3 losses on the road were to the Rams, Patriots, and Seahawks. 2 of those could’ve easily ended in wins but we were in shootouts against great teams. It had nothing to do with HFA. I’m talking about team performance in general.
Good point. I do feel like their defense was a lot better at home last year, though. Especially against Indy in the playoff game.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:17 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Good point. I do feel like their defense was a lot better at home last year, though. Especially against Indy in the playoff game.
That’s fair. I just don’t think there’s a big enough difference to be overly concerned about having to go on the road and win one game in the playoffs. I’d obviously prefer a bye and a home game at the very least though.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:47 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
With this O-line and these receivers it's a struggle.

Man I miss Kareem. The Colts game is exactly the spot we miss him the most. We could have just pounded him until he wore them down and broke one.

Cutting him was so dumb.
Except for the fact that we wouldn't have had him against the Colts even if we hadn't cut him. Remember, he's still serving an 8 game suspension.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 66
« First < 15556162636465 66 >
Up