ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 66
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:55 AM 10-11-2019
SCAN IT NOW

DO IT NOW

NOWWWWWWW
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:55 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Oh so you’d prefer to play in Foxboro? Good idea
You’d rather play at Arrowhead with current injuries, or at Fixboro at full strength? I like our chances anywhere at full strength.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 07:59 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If he clears his tests and all that, at worst you use him as the greatest decoy in all of football.
The Texans are already game planning as if Hill will be playing so we've already affected their strategy. Just having Hill stretch their defense every play will open up holes for our other receivers! Advantage - Mahomes!:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:00 AM 10-11-2019
i had some eggs frying and now they are hard boiled
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:23 AM 10-11-2019
Play him this week and rest him against Denver.

This game is much more important. Hill is vital to our chances against Houston.

He fucking good.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:25 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Play him this week and rest him against Denver.

This game is much more important. Hill is vital to our chances against Houston.

He ****ing good.
That doesn't make much sense to me. If he is healthy and ready to play then play him, period. And then play him again in Denver.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:26 AM 10-11-2019
Joseph and Roby can’t cover Hill.

If he plays, we win a close one.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:36 AM 10-11-2019
I think we win with him for sure. Not a blowout but a W.

Without him, it’s a coin flip at best...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:36 AM 10-11-2019
The best defense vs kc is an offense that keeps mahomes off the field. Call me optimistic, but of all the teams we've faced, I'm least concerned about Hyde and the Houston OL. We've played some really powerful running teams so far.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:56 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The best defense vs kc is an offense that keeps mahomes off the field. Call me optimistic, but of all the teams we've faced, I'm least concerned about Hyde and the Houston OL. We've played some really powerful running teams so far.
Exactly. I don't think this is the terrible matchup that some view it as.

Every team we've played so far is top 10 in rushing. Houston is 10th, and I don't think that will hold throughout the year. Hyde and that OL are probably the weakest crew we've faced.

We contained their passing game pretty well last time in Houston (outside of a few garbage time Hail Marys) with arguably weaker DBs.

On offense, Alex threw three TDs. Two to Charcandrick West and one to DAT.

We may not have Hunt anymore (and they'll have Watt this time), but Mahomes more than makes up for that loss. Andy has always outcoached this guy; wouldn't expect any different this time in Arrowhead.

It will probably come down to which team is more motivated. I'd think that would be the Chiefs after the embarrassment of Sunday night.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:01 AM 10-11-2019
Ya man it’s a much better matchup for us than Indy, that’s for sure. Houston is not a very good team overall. They’re like a worse version of us.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:04 AM 10-11-2019
Yep the Ravens and Colts are In the top five as far as rushing offense this season. Although tbh Hyde has been pretty decent for Houston this year and I'm sure he'll want to prove some people wrong on Sunday.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:06 AM 10-11-2019
And even that strategy has only worked to slow our offense down one time since Mahomes became the starter. Every other attempt at that has still resulted in the Chiefs scoring 26+.

If Hill plays, we good.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:06 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Yep the Ravens and Colts are In the top five as far as rushing offense this season. Although tbh Hyde has been pretty decent for Houston this year and I'm sure he'll want to prove some people wrong on Sunday.
Don’t worry about Hyde. I started him in fantasy this week. Torn ACL incoming.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 AM 10-11-2019

[Reply]
Page 58 of 66
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 > Last »
Up