« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dorsey gone?
bdj23 02:12 PM 06-22-2017
Per 610.

The ****?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:43 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
my God if he busts we're all going to be on suicide watch.
Fuck. They even got to RunKC.
[Reply]
-King- 07:45 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That almost makes it more irritating. Coaches/front office execs don't count against the cap. Pay the man.
Wasn't Dorsey already one of if not the highest paid GM in the league? If he wants a raise in that and he's not saving you any money when it comes to players, wouldn't that make you want to part ways?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:45 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:

[Reply]
-King- 07:46 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by cdcox:
If it came down to Reid vs Dorsey, the Chiefs made the Chiefiest of choices.
Yeah fuck the coach that took a team that went 4-12 and took them to 11-5 in one season. Clearly that was all Dorsey.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:46 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am going to quote what someone I know put on facebook that basically verifies what I have heard from several friends that are Red Coaters, one of which has a family member that works in the FO.
Thanks for posting.

Yeah, I do not like this at all. When the fuck did Reid ever prove himself worthy to wear these two hats?
And think about this:

What kind of GM candidate who takes pride in his work is going to willingly come aboard as Reid's yes-man, knowing EXACTLY that that is the situation?

No one with the franchise's best interest at heart, that's who. Just some lacky shiester who cares only for moving up the corporate ladder.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:47 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am going to quote what someone I know put on facebook that basically verifies what I have heard from several friends that are Red Coaters, one of which has a family member that works in the FO.
Dumb as fuck
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:49 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by cdcox:
If it came down to Reid vs Dorsey, the Chiefs made the Chiefiest of choices.
The Chiefs are the Patriot Dynasty of self-inflicted ass kicking.
[Reply]
Iconic 07:50 PM 06-22-2017
Apparently a guy who called Dorsey getting canned earlier today says he knows a few guys in the FO. Here's the reason why he said Dorsey got released:

Originally Posted by :
Clark is really conservative with the cap and does not like being up against it at all. With Dorsey literally living on the edge when it comes to the salary cap, Clark was fed up. Just not his philosophy. He's a helluva talent evaluator but just wasnt a fit. We didnt even have enough money to sign our draft picks before we cut Mac. Not to mention all of the extensions we've had players sign are backloaded so its not getting better any time soon. I think Clark has been wanting to can him all offseason but wanted to take advantage of his drafting ability first.
Take it for what it's worth.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:50 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
It took damn near acts of God for Hunt to fire the last 2 GMs.. this is all Andy
Wrong.

Fucking RIDICULOUSLY WRONG.

Clark took control after his father passed in 2006.

He fired Carl Peterson in 2008.

In 2009, Clark hired the "best" candidate in the NFL, then fired him four years later.

Now, he's fired Dorsey four years into his tenure.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:51 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Let's not forget:

Neil Smith, Keith Cash, Kimble Anders, Priest Holmes, Trent Green, Eddie Kennison, James Hasty, Dale Carter, Mark Collins, Christian Okoye and many, many more.

Karl started flailing after Vermiel left.
Trezelle Jenkins, Ryan Sims, and Junior Siavii are PISSED that you forgot about them.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:51 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The Chiefs are the Patriot Dynasty of self-inflicted ass kicking.
Yeah, they're just like the Bills, who haven't been in the playoffs since 1999, or the Raiders, who've had one winning season in the last 15, or the Browns.

Shut the fuck up, child
[Reply]
cdcox 07:52 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah **** the coach that took a team that went 4-12 and took them to 11-5 in one season. Clearly that was all Dorsey.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reid, playoff choke artist, zero Super Bowl wins, Chiefs!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:53 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Thanks for posting.

Yeah, I do not like this at all. When the fuck did Reid ever prove himself worthy to wear these two hats?
And think about this:

What kind of GM candidate who takes pride in his work is going to willingly come aboard as Reid's yes-man, knowing EXACTLY that that is the situation?

No one with the franchise's best interest at heart, that's who. Just some lacky shiester who cares only for moving up the corporate ladder.
I agree, what it makes me wonder is if Dorsey was made to understand that this was the situation coming in as well. If so I am amazed he took the job and then did so well at it.
If he was apprised that was how it was going to be he had to be looking to make a name for himself hoping to either prove his value and worth to KC. Making the Chiefs respectable again has to be a huge bonus on his resume.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:55 PM 06-22-2017
There is a reason why the firing of Dorsey happened on the same day as Reid got his contract extension. One of them told Hunt that they wanted more power forcing Clark to decide which person to keep. I imagine it was Reid that made the power play because he knew that Clark would need to keep the coach with the new QB.

Now Andy Reid sleeps with Clark Hunt's nuts in a jar on his nightstand.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:56 PM 06-22-2017
Do you know what's hilarious and SO fucking Chiefsplanet?

If Hunt fired Reid, the guy that's led them to 4 straight winning seasons and the first playoff win in 23 years, there are people here that would be ECSTATIC.

Meanwhile, the guy that signed bad contracts to multiple players and has been widely criticized on CP was fired, now it's all over.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 55 of 137
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up