ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So Akrum Wadley says unflattering things about his time at Iowa
Mecca 12:08 PM 06-29-2020

Statement from Akrum Wadley about his time in the Iowa Football program via the Facebook page of Pre-Postgame CEO Robert T Green. Post also includes screen grabs of electronic communications with staff members Broderick Binns and Chris Whitehttps://t.co/Mk8N8nSbeP pic.twitter.com/8oMtXqNqDx

— Rob Howe (@RobHoweHN) June 29, 2020

If you don't want to read all that the basis of it is...

Wadley states Brian Ferentz called him a “dumb mother fucker” while on his way to take an exam.

Wadley also states Kirk Ferentz gave him note cards on what to say in press conferences. He also states he turned to alcohol to cope with the constant put downs by the coaching staff. He also states Kirk Ferentz threatened to take away his meal card. Kirk followed through on this and Wadley had to call his mom to get a Domino’s pizza.

Wadley states Brian Ferentz wanted someone on the OLine to injure Reggie Spearman because he hated him and wished he wasn’t there.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:41 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Apparently there's a big story from that program in general few weeks ago that I missed......guess that program is about to burn down.
Quit making things up.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to the Iowa program. Stick to suing good people for your fat dumb ass slipping and falling.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:41 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Quit making things up.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to the Iowa program. Stick to suing good people for your fat dumb ass slipping and falling.
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 01:42 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not a surprise. **** Iowa.
Not surprised you feel that way considering Iowa has been ****ing Corn hard for the last decade or so.:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 01:43 PM 06-29-2020
Quit making things up.

Man that's tough, I can't imagine why I would think they would have repercussions from a bunch of former players talking.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:47 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He is a complete POS. There is no question about that.

I'll let you all figure out why he wasn't given his walking papers like Doyle.
Stop acting like you know anything about it you clown. Nice work on race baiting using false pretenses.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:48 PM 06-29-2020
Iowas O/U just dipped from 6.5 to 5.5.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:48 PM 06-29-2020
Man that's tough, I can't imagine why I would think they would have repercussions from a bunch of former players talking.
You can think whatever you want but stop presenting your sjw dreams as facts. This story is weeks old and you are just now posting it like it's breaking news.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:48 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Iowas O/U just dipped from 6.5 to 5.5.
?
[Reply]
Pablo 01:57 PM 06-29-2020
?
Just a middle of the pack win total joke. It's actually 7.5.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:57 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Imagine my surprise to learn that coaches at a high level are hard on their athletes...

I don't buy that any of this is racial, and I've heard far worse accounts from some other programs/sports. Coaches say some pretty terrible shit to white kids to get them to leave their scholarship for the next improvement.

A few weeks ago there was a press conference and I kept hearing that there were accusations but no specifics. When it came out, I got the impression that coaches didn't give the players all of the freedom to "express themselves" as much as they wanted. I guess some of it would depend on context and perception. If you're not used to getting red-assed for mistakes, you're going to take it harder than someone who has been parented/coached hard before.

If Wadley hated it so much, why did he try to get Iowa to recruit his brother?
Yep. There is a former Iowa player, black, who has been an on-air talent for the B1G Network for the last 15 years or so. A couple of weeks ago on the BiG radio show on Sirius XM he explained exactly that. He is from a well-to-do upbringing, used to being around white peoples (all his words), and isn't intimidated by being in that environment.

He said a lot of black players come into the program from the hood, not used to being disciplined in the way it takes to play for Iowa. Said the Iowa program isn't built on 5-start talent, it's built on the ethic of team before individual, playing for each other, and outworking opponents in the weight room and practice field.

He said some of all players are made to forego individuality in place of team regardless of color. Some of the black players had never experienced that concept and couldn't understand it wasn't personal.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:58 PM 06-29-2020
Just a middle of the pack win total joke. It's actually 7.5.
Are you under the impression Hawkeye fans give a fuck about something like that?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:00 PM 06-29-2020
Calling a dude simple jack and making fun of him for having a learning disability doesn't seem like anything other than being a dickhead.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:01 PM 06-29-2020
Are you under the impression Hawkeye fans give a fuck about something like that?
No. But I think it's funny so I posted it. Are you familiar with how chiefsplanet operates?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:01 PM 06-29-2020
Calling a dude simple jack and making fun of him for having a learning disability doesn't seem like anything other than being a dickhead.
Oh boo hoo hoo coach said a mean thing. Muh feelerz. Your fat lazy ass obviously never played a down of football.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:02 PM 06-29-2020
No. But I think it's funny so I posted it. Are you familiar with how chiefsplanet operates?

[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up