ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cam Newton to the Patriots
Dante84 05:55 PM 06-28-2020

Former NFL MVP Cam Newton has reached agreement on a one-year, incentive-laden deal with the New England Patriots, league sources tell @mortreport and me.

Newton now will step into the mix to try to help replace former Patriots’ QB Tom Brady.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 28, 2020

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:03 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's bigoted !! That supports America especially for a black man !!:-) Wouldn't be surprised though if the Marxist Cancel Culture comes after NE for having a Pro-America mascot.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:18 PM 06-28-2020

Cam Newton, Patriots. pic.twitter.com/wBtpkdrqPK

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) June 29, 2020

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:26 PM 06-28-2020
So what?

New England is now a middle-of-the-road team instead of in the running for a top 5 draft pick.

Chiefs will still bulldoze these turds.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:08 PM 06-28-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...eating-scandal

Patriots fined $1.1M, docked 2021 NFL Draft pick in latest cheating scandal

Members of the Patriots' TV team were seen recording from the Cincinnati Bengals' press box

Daniel Canova14 mins ago
Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw on possibility of playing NFL games without fans in attendanceVideo
The NFL hit the New England Patriots with new penalties Sunday after members of their TV team were spotted recording from the Cincinnati Bengals’ press box during a game against the Cleveland Browns last season.

The Patriots were fined $1.1 million and will forfeit their third-round pick in the 2021 NFL Draft as penalties.

The league also barred the TV crew from shooting any games during the upcoming season.

CAM NEWTON SIGNS 1-YEAR DEAL WITH NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, REPORTS SAY

Of course, this wasn’t the first time the NFL has come down on the Patriots in recent years.

Earlier, there was “Spygate”, when the Patriots recorded defensive coaches’ signals from an unauthorized stadium location. It triggered a $500,000 fine for head coach Bill Belichick, a $250,000 fine for the organization and the loss of its first-round draft pick in 2008.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

This time around, the Patriots confessed and complied with this latest investigation after they were caught in the act by the Bengals’ security. The Patriots’ explanation was that a video crew hired by the organization mistakenly “inappropriately filmed the field from the press box” for a “Do Your Job” video series on an advance scout to publish on the team website.

Separately, the league fined the Patriots $1 million and took away a 2016 first-round draft pick over Deflategate, which also resulted in a four-game suspension for quarterback Tom Brady.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:12 PM 06-28-2020
Which scarf goes with a deflated football
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:23 PM 06-28-2020
Belichek won 11 games with Cassel. The offensive talent is nowhere as close but McDaniel is a good OC and that defense was one of the best last year.

I think they win the AFC West mainly because I'm not sold on Josh Allen but to pretend they are as good as us, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and MAYBE Indianapolis? Is fantasy.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:41 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Belichek won 11 games with Cassel. The offensive talent is nowhere as close but McDaniel is a good OC and that defense was one of the best last year.

I think they win the AFC West mainly because I'm not sold on Josh Allen but to pretend they are as good as us, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and MAYBE Indianapolis? Is fantasy.
AFC West?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:46 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
AFC West?
East my apologies
[Reply]
Sorry 11:13 PM 06-28-2020
I think its a great signing for New England, and if their defense is anywhere close to last year, then they are a contending team. I think it's reasonable to assume it's still KC's conference with Bal being a punchers chance at going to the superbowl
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:21 PM 06-28-2020
I'd be surprised if Cam Newton even gets the Patriots to the AFC Championship game to face us or the Ravens, healthy at least. We'll see how good Josh McDaniels is when he doesn't have Tom Brady to make him look good, he might be a notch above Weis, Crennel, and O'Brien but he's still a Patriot cast off who used Bellichick and Brady to make him look better than he is.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:32 PM 06-28-2020

Chase Daniel is being paid more than Jameis Winston and Cam Newton COMBINED.

— Adam Lefkoe (@AdamLefkoe) June 29, 2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:03 AM 06-29-2020
I guess all that Stidham talk was bullshit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:38 AM 06-29-2020
Nagy gave up a 4th and 20 million for Foles. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:42 AM 06-29-2020

[Reply]
JD10367 05:12 AM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
That's bigoted !! That supports America especially for a black man !!:-) Wouldn't be surprised though if the Marxist Cancel Culture comes after NE for having a Pro-America mascot.
We're just gonna claim he's Crispus Attucks.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up