ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cam Newton to the Patriots
Dante84 05:55 PM 06-28-2020

Former NFL MVP Cam Newton has reached agreement on a one-year, incentive-laden deal with the New England Patriots, league sources tell @mortreport and me.

Newton now will step into the mix to try to help replace former Patriots’ QB Tom Brady.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 28, 2020

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:28 PM 06-28-2020
Picking up other teams failed QBs almost never works. He didn't get dumped because they thought he wasnstill good or a leader.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:38 PM 06-28-2020
I think Cam can do well in NE if the shoulder isn't totally fucked. Pretty big 'if' though.

Would absolutely have to change the Offense though. I think they could do a lot of unique looks though to breathe some fresh air into an Offense with some big questions marks at certain spots.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:43 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, the Patriots made a shrewd pickup there.

He was mostly healthy in 2018 and had a nice season. If the Patriots get 14 or more games from him they win the AFC East and may be the third-best team in the conference.

If he’s healthy and the Patriots are able to revitalize him a bit, they may challenge the Ravens for first runner-up to our Chiefs.
24 tds 13 picks meh
[Reply]
Chiefsguyinri 07:47 PM 06-28-2020
CHIEFS by 20!!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:53 PM 06-28-2020
Pats have nothing on offense to worry anyone. Cam is going to stink. Edleman is a midget and old. Their RBs are ordinary. Brady is an accurate QB. Cam is not wich equals fail.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:57 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Picking up other teams failed QBs almost never works.

[Reply]
BWillie 07:57 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Pats have nothing on offense to worry anyone. Cam is going to stink. Edleman is a midget and old. Their RBs are ordinary. Brady is an accurate QB. Cam is not wich equals fail.
Tom Brady was the 23rd best QB last year. Cam, even a bad shoulder Cam, will be an upgrade over Brady because Cam can just bull rush for downs and yards if he has to as well.

Brady is done. If I was a TB fan, Id be happy Brady brought Gronk. But QB remains Tampas weakness.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:02 PM 06-28-2020
A desperate move by a coach trying to prove he can win without Brady...
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:08 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Tom Brady was the 23rd best QB last year. Cam, even a bad shoulder Cam, will be an upgrade over Brady because Cam can just bull rush for downs and yards if he has to as well.

Brady is done. If I was a TB fan, Id be happy Brady brought Gronk. But QB remains Tampas weakness.
Uhh. Gronk was pretty washed up when he retired and more than a year older and not in a football training regimen probably means he isn't returning to anything near his prime.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:11 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Time to buy stock in goofy hat stores located in Bawston.
"You wanna fackin fedahra or a fackin bowlah????"
[Reply]
penchief 08:18 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Desperation
Exactly. Belichick knows he has no chance against Mahomes unless he can can strike gold again.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:27 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Married into a family of Auburn fans. This is my worst nightmare.
My condolences...SIKE :-):-):-) get got
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:31 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Sure his ego and BB will get along well
You could come up with a lot of poll questions e.g. how soon Cam starts pouting and pointing the finger in post pressers. What color dress he will be wearing at his first presser? What week does he get benched because he still refuses to be a student of the game ? Stuff like that. I don't have the energy to do it but you could come up with some real funny questions that would be very legit.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:51 PM 06-28-2020

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:00 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
**** THE PATRIOTS
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up