ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting old sucks
O.city 09:56 AM 06-27-2020
Age has really been hitting me a bit lately. I know I know I’m not that old, I’ll be 33 next week, that’s not that old.

But I’ve been having some age issues lately. My hair is getting gray, I have to work harder to get loosened up to workout and most recently, I’d been having some weird headaches and issues with my eyes. Primary care physician thought maybe it was sinus pressure so we treated that or maybe it’s an inner ear thing.

She also recommended I have my eyes checked as I hadn’t in a while And I noticed playing golf the other day I had some issues. Always had good vision.

Welp, not anymore. Found out I need glasses now.

Not sure why it’s bothering me so much but it is
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:02 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I have keratoconus in one eye and have basically been legally blind in that eye since I was a teen.

Eat shit, nerd.
Yeah, I didn't know that was a thing until I went to get LASIK and they were like "yeah, we're not gonna do that because your corneas are super thin and if anyone tells you they WILL do that...run..."

They told me to try something called Collagen Cross-Linking; evidently there are some good spots in STL to get it done. Ever heard of it? Supposed to help with your corneas at least holding their shape.

And yes, getting old sucks.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 02:16 PM 06-27-2020
I would love to feel like I was 33 again.
[Reply]
O.city 03:39 PM 06-27-2020
I know it’s not that old. I don’t necessarily feel old. Just having some of this happen hits close to home.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:39 PM 06-27-2020
Heh, my brother is 65 and I'm 56. When we get together he always complains about not being able to get around like he used to. I always respond, we ain't 35 no more. I'd give both testicles to be 35 again. that way I wouldn't have to worry about sitting on them later.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:06 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Nothing wrong with getting older and hopefully wiser, something wrong with feeling worn out though. From time to time I acutely agree that youth is wasted on the young.
With age comes wisdom.....but sometimes age comes alone.
[Reply]
Eureka 04:20 PM 06-27-2020
Going to a Bikram yoga class always makes me feel younger. I don’t really enjoy the physical work during class but I like how I feel afterwards. It also helps me feel younger when looking at all the spandex during cl-ass.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:24 PM 06-27-2020
I too enjoy the creepiness that comes with age
[Reply]
Monticore 04:36 PM 06-27-2020
I got a foot cramp trying to jack off, been trying to reproduce it ever since.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:30 PM 06-27-2020
i have had arthritic knee's since my late 20's that shit only gets worse, im 43 now. The aching just never goes away, you just have to get used of the fact that shit is going to suck a bit and you need to embrace the pain. lol I was getting back pain, but once i started working out again, that shit went away. Then you get acid reflux/heartburn, that one is really fucking fun! enjoy!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:32 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
i have had arthritic knee's since my late 20's that shit only gets worse, im 43 now. The aching just never goes away, you just have to get used of the fact that shit is going to suck a bit and you need to embrace the pain. lol I was getting back pain, but once i started working out again, that shit went away. Then you get acid reflux/heartburn, that one is really fucking fun! enjoy!

My acid reflux is better since I did my sleep test and cpap machine.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:34 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
My acid reflux is better since I did my sleep test and cpap machine.
Mine only really messes with me when i have any kind of tomatoes/sauces or Orange juice. When i do get brave and eat them, its usually a shitty night.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:38 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Mine only really messes with me when i have any kind of tomatoes/sauces or Orange juice. When i do get brave and eat them, its usually a shitty night.
If you snore-the acid may be coming back up into your esophagus. That stopped the day I started with my cpap.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:11 PM 06-27-2020
im 44 and just started to check my blood sugar this week per doctors orders. wednesday night was taco night at casa de cable. blood sugar was at 189 2 hours later. ive gotta start watching what i eat.......i am dissapoint.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:14 PM 06-27-2020
I can't complain in relation to other people my age, but I can complain a lot about where I am relative to 20 years ago.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:17 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
im 44 and just started to check my blood sugar this week per doctors orders. wednesday night was taco night at casa de cable. blood sugar was at 189 2 hours later. ive gotta start watching what i eat.......i am dissapoint.
Start smoking meth, then you won’t need to eat. Problem solved.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up