ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting old sucks
O.city 09:56 AM 06-27-2020
Age has really been hitting me a bit lately. I know I know I’m not that old, I’ll be 33 next week, that’s not that old.

But I’ve been having some age issues lately. My hair is getting gray, I have to work harder to get loosened up to workout and most recently, I’d been having some weird headaches and issues with my eyes. Primary care physician thought maybe it was sinus pressure so we treated that or maybe it’s an inner ear thing.

She also recommended I have my eyes checked as I hadn’t in a while And I noticed playing golf the other day I had some issues. Always had good vision.

Welp, not anymore. Found out I need glasses now.

Not sure why it’s bothering me so much but it is
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:11 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
33 years old!?!?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

What I wouldn't give to be 33 again......you think you feel "old" now? Wait till you hit your 70s...
Oh Lord yes!!

It's a long old haul between 33 and 73.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:23 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I wish I was 33.

Every morning I get out of bed I feel like strangling small animals or potentially children if there are no small animals.

Glucosamine helps but not enough.

I also very rarely get more than 6.5 hours sleep.
He's not even 33. He's 32
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:26 PM 06-27-2020
When I was 25 I got tendinitis in my patellar tendon (don’t do that). So I go to the doctor because shits fucked up. I see this gal. She asks me all the general questions blah blah blah. Then she’s going to do the stability test for ACL. She puts her hand on my knee cap and gets this shocked look on her face and says, “Oh my Gosh, you have arthritis. You’re way too young for that.”

“Well, yeah. I figured. My knees hurt. But this isn’t that. This is different than normal pain. But while I’m here, is there anything I can do about the arthritis?”

“Well... you can take up to 2400 mg of Ibuprofen per day.”

“Gee. That sounds optimistic. :-)

So yeah. I feel you.

Re: symptoms. You might go see a chiropractor. I Know there are some quack jobs out there, but if your neck is out, it could account for the headaches. There is a doctor out there that does spinal manipulation. Hamas Explained to me one time. But out where I’m at I have to go to a chiropractor for that function.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:29 PM 06-27-2020
If I don't eat right I get heartburn too.

I had a quesadilla Wednesday night and I was completely fucked up the next day.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:40 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Getting older is inevitable, but getting old is a choice. I'm 32 but feel and look like i'm 23. Of course, I attribute much of that to a strict diet and exercise regiment. Most people let themselves go after around 30, especially women, just don't fall into that trap. Take care of yourself and you can be slamming 22-28 year old pussy well into your 40's. Protip: don't get married.
I support what you are saying but easier said than done - to the staying single part.
[Reply]
swifty32661 12:47 PM 06-27-2020
I'm 59, but in great shape.....I feel like I'm in my 30's. A shaved head also takes years off of you, so if you start losing your hair/getting gray, just shave it off. Trust me it's the right move :-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:52 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
When I was 25 I got tendinitis in my patellar tendon (don’t do that). So I go to the doctor because shits fucked up. I see this gal. She asks me all the general questions blah blah blah. Then she’s going to do the stability test for ACL. She puts her hand on my knee cap and gets this shocked look on her face and says, “Oh my Gosh, you have arthritis. You’re way too young for that.”

“Well, yeah. I figured. My knees hurt. But this isn’t that. This is different than normal pain. But while I’m here, is there anything I can do about the arthritis?”

“Well... you can take up to 2400 mg of Ibuprofen per day.”

“Gee. That sounds optimistic. :-)

So yeah. I feel you.

Re: symptoms. You might go see a chiropractor. I Know there are some quack jobs out there, but if your neck is out, it could account for the headaches. There is a doctor out there that does spinal manipulation. Hamas Explained to me one time. But out where I’m at I have to go to a chiropractor for that function.
Osteopaths.

And do yourself a favor and don't take 2400mg of ibuprofen a day. Your kidneys and stomach will thank you.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:53 PM 06-27-2020
I'm 31 and physically I feel the best I ever have in my life.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:00 PM 06-27-2020
I'm mid 30's and I three weeks ago I tried to pull a tree out of the ground in my back yard and moved a rib out of place. It then started hurting my back and I've went to 5 chiropractic visits. I tried to golf a week after it happened and I had lost 50 yards on my drives. Still hurting a bit to this day although it is better.

Moral of the story, don't try to rip trees out of the ground. I forgot I don't do deadlifts or workout much anymore and am a huge piece of shit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:03 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I've lost 1/4 of my lung function as a side effect from chemo. I walked around with my daughter while she rode her bike for 15 minutes, and now I'm totally exhausted.
I have some allergy induced asthma. I empathize.

Will you gain any of that back after chemo?
[Reply]
petegz28 01:18 PM 06-27-2020
My Grandmother who recently passed away in her 90's always said getting old ain't for pussies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:27 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I'm 31 and physically I feel the best I ever have in my life.
Getting out rejuvenates a person?

I'm turning 33 next month. I could tell when I hit 30 but so far nothing's gotten worse since.
[Reply]
EPodolak 01:42 PM 06-27-2020
Nothing wrong with getting older and hopefully wiser, something wrong with feeling worn out though. From time to time I acutely agree that youth is wasted on the young.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:44 PM 06-27-2020
How old do I have to be to participate in reverse mortgages? I'm not gonna live past 60 and my goal is to time running out of money exactly when I'm ready to take a dirt nap.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:45 PM 06-27-2020
WTF?? 33 is the new 50? Dude.. If you’re falling apart .. I’m fucked...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up