ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Well guys, looks like I'm F'ed...
gblowfish 08:58 AM 06-26-2020
My friend Scott sent me a link to this story about the NFL owners plan to keep players "safe" from the Rona. It would involve the first eight rows of seats being covered by advertising tarps, which means Ms. B and me would have no seats this season. I called the Chiefs this AM and talked to a ditzy customer service chick "Sorry, I just started this week..hee hee..." and she said the NFL had mandated this, and they're still trying to figure out what to do for ticket holders who are affected. Besides the first eight rows, many other fans will lose their seats too in order to affect "social distancing." I think this whole thing will be a giant cluster F. There's no way they're going to be able to control who sits next to whom and where in Arrowhead. Who gets chosen to keep their seats, and who gets booted? I told ditzy chick that those fans in the first eight rows along the field level will be some of their longest tenured and most loyal fans, because it takes a long time to get enough seniority to get seats in that part of the stadium. She said we'd all be receiving an "official email" once they determine what the policy will be. My feeling is if they play games it will have to be with no fans, period. Just don't see any other way to do it fairly. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...z0-WOKY5t_OPgg
[Reply]
007 05:37 PM 06-26-2020
Man, I picked the right year to take a break.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:47 PM 06-26-2020
There wont even be a season tho
[Reply]
BWillie 05:55 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
There wont even be a season tho
We need to start early. Reduce amt of games. Lets get on it. Think outside of the box.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:56 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
Numbering from left to right and then top to bottom...

1 3 5 6 8 7 4 2

Oh, sorry, I thought this was the "Women with clothes" thread.

Back to the topic... Of all the social-distancing problems businesses are going to have, the worst is for sports teams and local Broadway-type theaters that have season-ticket holders. Those seats are assigned, so how do you decide who moves? I just got my renewal pack for my local Broadway-type theater, and my seats are the same, so am I going to have people one foot in front of me and one foot behind me? Or am I going to renew and then get told I have to move my seats?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:38 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:

1 3 5 6 8 7 4 2

Oh, sorry, I thought this was the "Women with clothes" thread?
are you blind 1 and 5 are big asses. :-)
[Reply]
007 07:38 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:

1 3 5 6 8 7 4 2

Oh, sorry, I thought this was the "Women with clothes" thread.

Back to the topic... Of all the social-distancing problems businesses are going to have, the worst is for sports teams and local Broadway-type theaters that have season-ticket holders. Those seats are assigned, so how do you decide who moves? I just got my renewal pack for my local Broadway-type theater, and my seats are the same, so am I going to have people one foot in front of me and one foot behind me? Or am I going to renew and then get told I have to move my seats?

3,8, and 4 are too fat. /Omaha
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:40 PM 06-26-2020
Why didn't they just put up plexiglass like they do everywhere else? Make ARROWHEAD like a hockey arena!
[Reply]
Bowser 07:52 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm 6 rows from the back in the lower bowl.

G-Blowfish may not be fucked, but I probably am.

I'd imagine they'll offer us seats up high...I hope. We shall see.

I gotta figure if it's 50% capacity and the stadium is probably roughly 60% STHs, there would be some kind of seniority ranking for the remainder. We've got about 14 years, IIRC - maybe a little longer. That's gotta count for something.
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Friend of mine works in the ticket office. He said the first step they'd take if they had to put social distancing measures into effect (after the tarping of the lower rows) would be to limit attendance to season ticket holders. Single game tickets wouldn't be available unless it were on a very limited basis. They would also cut off all secondary market sales and not allow STH's to transfer tickets. Essentially, they have to be able to contact trace if people get sick in the stadium. At least as best as they can. The only way to do that is to allow attendance from only those whose names are tied to the tickets. I could circumvent this by giving someone my hard STH card for entry, but it sounds like they may not even use those this season if things continue to be weird by then, and instead allow only mobile entry.
See DJ, they're just going to bump you into the second row of club. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:01 PM 06-26-2020
Sports without fans is an abomination. I just don't see how the hell it will be enjoyable
[Reply]
Bowser 08:15 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Sports without fans is an abomination. I just don't see how the hell it will be enjoyable
Yeah I agree. We're going to watch a bunch of athletes go through the motions without the emotions of the crowd getting their blood up. It's going to be a new brand of football and baseball, and it's going to be very subpar.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:17 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah I agree. We're going to watch a bunch of athletes go through the motions without the emotions of the crowd getting their blood up. It's going to be a new brand of football and baseball, and it's going to be very subpar.
To be fair, I'd watch Mahomes and Reek play catch in their back yards.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:17 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Three years of every sport looking like a Los Angeles Chargers game without the benefit of drawing a popular road team.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:19 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Why didn't they just put up plexiglass like they do everywhere else? Make ARROWHEAD like a hockey arena!
Lysol misters?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:53 PM 06-26-2020
Fret not Chiefs fans.

There's going to be a drug approved by the FDA in mid-July - Leronlimab (Pro 140) by a Vancouver WA company named CytoDyn (CYDY:OTC) - that's going to clear all this up in no time. If you get the Cov you go to the doctor and get a quick shot of Leronlimab and you're good to go within 48 hours. It's been tested on over 800 HIV patients with no registered side effects - which is almost unheard of. It's the drug that knocked Charlie Sheen's HIV viral load to undetectable levels. Turns out it erases the symptoms of the Cov within 48 hours - including the cytokine storm. Two current phase 2 FDA tests for covid in progress now, results available within 3 weeks. Mild and moderate test just wrapped up and rumor has it (and recent stock price increases are starting to reflect) that the results are amazing.

You heard it here first.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:57 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Fret not Chiefs' fans.

There's going to be a drug approved by the FDA in mid-July - Leronlimab (Pro 140) by a Vancouver WA company named CytoDyn (CYDY:OTC) - that's going to clear all this up in no time. If you get the Cov you go to the doctor and get a quick shot of Leronlimab and you're good to go within 48 hours. It's been tested on over 800 HIV patients with no registered side effects - which is almost unheard of. It's the drug that knocked Charlie Sheen's HIV viral load to undetectable levels. Turns out it erases the symptoms of the Cov within 48 hours - including the cytokine storm. Two current phase 2 FDA tests for covid in progress now, results available within 3 weeks. Mild and moderate test just wrapped up and rumor has it (and recent stock price increases are starting to reflect) that the results are amazing.

You heard it here first.
If this doesn't happen, I will come straight to Westminster CO....well first I'll try to figure out just where the fuck Westminster CO is...and then I'll fucking find your house and bust the fuck out of your patio furniture.

True story.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up