ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 53
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
jd1020 05:46 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs:
Before the 21st century, you may be able to escape without being photographed, so it may have been believable. However, now with cameras and videos in everyone's pocket, there's no way a Bigfoot could stay unphotographed, if they existed!
They're much too smart to be photographed, especially by the millions of trail cams all over the woods.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:00 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
They're much too smart to be photographed, especially by the millions of trail cams all over the woods.
Obviously they have electrosensory like sharks and can feel a disturbance in the force.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:02 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Obviously they have electrosensory like sharks and can feel a disturbance in the force.
Indeed. They've almost perfected not leaving footprints too but there always that 1 singular footprint they leave behind.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:13 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Indeed. They've almost perfected not leaving footprints too but there always that 1 singular footprint they leave behind.
I left fewer foot prints than that yesterday. Am i a squatch?
[Reply]
jd1020 06:19 AM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I left fewer foot prints than that yesterday. Am i a squatch?
You are the squatch every other squatch strives to be.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:27 AM 06-10-2020
It's going to be ok guys. Just show me on the doll where bigfoot touched you.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:11 AM 06-10-2020
Hahaha
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:32 AM 06-10-2020
People who don't believe in Bigfoot are stuped!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:04 AM 06-13-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:10 AM 06-19-2020
Pretty terrifying encounter,

One of the comments from this video

M. Knight
1 week ago
@7:20 he's spot on. True story my wife and I were doing the same thing(basically off roading our new Jeep) well past midnight on a state motorized vehicle Trail in upstate NY of all places , everything was going awesome until I picked the most random spot on this overgrown trail to get out and have a smoke. We had a 54" led light bar and light pods on was definitely plenty of light. I noticed just how quiet it was out there and granted this was in August.

All of a sudden I start hearing very faint , barely noticeable scuffling in the very dense treeline about 15 ft away so I asked her for the flashlight we had inside and I started scanning the area very deliberately in the exact spot I heard. All of a sudden something screamed/ yelled/ howled at me from right inside that treeline it was Soo loud and with deep octaves I could feel my chest rumbling. The tone was deeper than my own voice , even my wife inside the Jeep granted with windows down said she could just as easily feel the vibration .

Thank goodness I was no further than the hood of the vehicle and so I rushed back into the driver seat and as we started pulling away to find somewhere to 3pt turn we're hearing what sounded like a bull dozer breaking trees just inside the treeline!! The whole time my mind is instantly trying to make sense of what just happened so I kept saying over and over as we got the hell out of there was" that had to be a person, hiding in the middle of the woods waiting to scare someone, had to be" and my wife was the one who kept saying that was DEFINITELY NOT A PERSON Hiding in the most random spot on some overgrown motorized vehicle Trail in state land that Nobody ever goes in"?? Then she said the tone alone was not anything a human can put out.

I knew she was right but my brain wanted Soo hard to make sense of what we experienced. This is absolutely 100% exactly how it happened. Don't want to bring attention to the area because I live in this Hamlet but it's about 50 miles southwest of the Adirondack mountains. Before this happened I Never ever even thought about this stuff. We haven't been back in those woods since that night. I think we stumbled upon some group of these things and they wanted us GONE ! in fact Soo much that they confronted a vehicle with people, what does that in upstate NY??? black bear doesn't confront vehicles most of anything would go in the opposite direction of the lights. Sorry for the long rant BUT IT'S 100% TRUE AND THANK GOODNESS MY WIFE WITNESSED IT WITH ME. NOW WE'RE BOTH INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:42 PM 06-19-2020
Im telling you. What I heard that night, you cant comprehend, just how FUCKING loud its bellow is, until you hear it live.
No known animals in North America can do what I spent hours listening to in Fordland that night
[Reply]
neech 04:53 PM 06-19-2020
There would be bones from when bigfoot dies, have any been found?

Supply link please.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:58 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by neech:

Supply link please.
Don't be stupid. Everybody knows they are an inter dimensional creature. They don't leave bones around and if they do happen to fuck up and leave a carcass the men in black scoop it. God , some people are dumb!
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:08 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by neech:

Supply link please.
Actually, it’s not necessarily likely that we would’ve found bones by now. Bones rot just like anything else, just takes a little bit longer. Add in the fact that there are many animals that eat bones, which is why when you go out in the woods they aren’t littered with the skeletons of animals that died in the previous month or two.

But the fact that there have never been any bones of a suspected Bigfoot found anywhere in the United States is definitely problematic. It’s not outside the realm of probability, but it is unlikely.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:25 PM 06-19-2020
Many reports have been made that they recover their dead. They are highly intelligent, more so than us humans. They dispose of the dead.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 53
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up