ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 210
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:38 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
How long ago was the incident?

[Reply]
gonefishin53 10:04 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

The NFL is a league that has a lot of shitty people in it from top to bottom. The Chiefs aren't the only team that will prioritize winning football games over anything else. They are a business and their business is to win football games and Tyreek Hill has done a lot for them in that regard.
The prosecutor in Hill's domestic violence charge advised Chief's management that it would be best for all those involved with his case if he were allowed to pursue a career which he is well qualified for.

Should the Chiefs and the NFL tell the prosecutor to go **** herself and listen solely to your opinion? How about the victim? Do you think she would be better off in a homeless shelter along with Hill's kid because the only job you would let him do pays minimum wage?

I think the prosecutor knows a lot more about what best serves justice in this case than anyone at NFL headquarters or Chiefs management. And certainly more than some self righteous ideologue on a Chiefs message board.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:45 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
So he beats the shit out of his girlfriend and then when the cops come to arrest him he tells them that the only reason they're arresting him is because the woman he beat up was white. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:52 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
So he beats the shit out of his girlfriend and then when the cops come to arrest him he tells them that the only reason they're arresting him is because the woman he beat up was white. :-)

Didn't you vote for Clinton?

If so, you should love this
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:53 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Black Lives Matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:05 PM 12-26-2016
My first grader was jumping up and down in my living room last night, cheering for hill to score...in a shiny new 10 jersey.

He can cheer for that player on the field and learn how to treat women from his dad, uncles and grandfathers.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:07 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
My first grader was jumping up and down in my living room last night, cheering for hill to score...in a shiny new 10 jersey.

He can cheer for that player on the field and learn how to treat women from his dad, uncles and grandfathers.
Yep, we'll put.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:45 PM 12-26-2016

Amen
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:56 PM 12-26-2016
I had a girlfriend that physically attacked me twice during fights. Of course we were both drunk each time. The first time I was so shocked I just tried to pin her down as she bit, scratched, punched and kicked me. Didn't help that she's freakishly strong. We were in a motel room and the cops came. That was fun. The second time I was a little more mentally prepared for it, and I actually shoved her down a couple times as she came at me. The fight ended with her picking up a dumbbell, and me telling her if she hit me with that she would kill me. She slowly put it down as sanity returned to her eyes.

We almost didn't make it past that. I told her if that ever happens again we're done. It took months to get back to normal each time. We learned that we can't get drunk together, ever. So something good came out of it.

Another girl I got into a drunken fight at the Chiefs game at SD of all places. We got in a spat, so she ditched me for most of the second half, then claimed her cel phone was dead. I looked at it and it had 4 bars of battery life. I got so pissed I shoved the phone into her chest - reaching over her shoulder from behind. Apparently my hand lingered on her throat for a second or two. The cops came on that one too as we were driving out of the parking lot. Why they didn't give me a DUI I have no idea.

I blocked out the neck part. But of course she brought it up years later. I think she used it to turn her daughter against me like 8 years after it happened, and I'd been in her and the kid's life that whole time - largely supporting them. That woman could go to the Olympics for pushing buttons and enraging someone. I was still 100% in the wrong and it scares me that I got even a little bit physical with her - as I didn't think I was capable of something like that.

Anyway the point is, obviously no man should ever hit a woman under any circumstances, but to me anyway the level of culpability isn't always cut and dried. That's why the Ray Rice video was so shocking. He ambushed her and struck like a viper. Also he was a good 10 years older than Hill.

I'm willing to at least allow the possibility that someone as young as Hill, who didn't have the most stable upbringing, could be redeemable.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:14 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
The prosecutor in Hill's domestic violence charge advised Chief's management that it would be best for all those involved with his case if he were allowed to pursue a career which he is well qualified for.

Should the Chiefs and the NFL tell the prosecutor to go **** herself and listen solely to your opinion? How about the victim? Do you think she would be better off in a homeless shelter along with Hill's kid because the only job you would let him do pays minimum wage?

I think the prosecutor knows a lot more about what best serves justice in this case than anyone at NFL headquarters or Chiefs management. And certainly more than some self righteous ideologue on a Chiefs message board.
Fuck off, shit wagon. If you had read my own posts, I had said he should be able to work.

Next time you go fishing, shove that fishing pole up your ass.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:55 AM 12-27-2016
I dont care what Hill did two years ago...he was a ignorant child. He now has the proper support system around him and looks like he's putting effort into turning his life around. Funny how people blossom when they are taken out of shitty, destructive environments. If he was 32 and still punching women...it's a different story. Kids do stupid shit...without thinking about the long range ramifications. His past actions are just in the spotlight. We dont know his past..we only know ours..judge carefully.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:46 AM 12-27-2016
He was 21. That's not a child.

Ray Rice was 27.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:36 AM 12-27-2016

Rock on dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:26 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
He was 21. That's not a child.

Ray Rice was 27.
They say a man's brain doesn't fully develop until his mid-20s.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:51 AM 12-27-2016
No one should mistake anything I've said as support for hitting or abusing women.

If a boyfriend/husband were to ever assault one of my girls, I will feed them to Wu's Pigs.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 210
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up