ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 210
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:52 AM 03-03-2020
Love to see Javelin Guidry a 4.29 DB line up vs Tyreek Hill.

Well actually would rather see the Chiefs draft Guidry.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Love to see Javelin Guidry a 4.29 DB line up vs Tyreek Hill.

Well actually would rather see the Chiefs draft Guidry.
Lol just having speed isn’t enough to cover Tyreek.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:55 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
What you aren't getting is pads are the same for everybody, a 4.3 guy will still be faster than a 4.5 guy.
Another thing to consider is the pads are just an extra layer of variable that could affect times. Are all pads created equal? You want to record speed in it's purest form possible.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:06 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol just having speed isn’t enough to cover Tyreek.
That would depend on the route. If simply and out and up yes speed makes a huge difference for both athletes.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:09 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Another thing to consider is the pads are just an extra layer of variable that could affect times. Are all pads created equal? You want to record speed in it's purest form possible.
When Bullet Bob Hayes came into the NFL who do the Giants bring in at cornerback.....Henry Carr, the Olympic 200m champ. His job was run with Hayes who he could beat at 200m.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:46 AM 03-07-2020
Full custody.

He good.

It’s disgusting how many people wish Tyreek Hill beat his son...

Anything in the name of football.

I’m so happy he was awarded full custody. pic.twitter.com/OpDc9SCWgg

— 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧 ²²🦜 (@MahomesToKelce) March 5, 2020

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:50 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Full custody.

He good.

You won’t see this all over the media and the KC star funny how that works
[Reply]
PHOG 10:02 AM 03-07-2020
Any pending charges vs. whats her name? :-)
[Reply]
phisherman 10:13 AM 03-07-2020
I was just about to say, probably won't hear about this one in the KC Star....
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:25 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Full custody.

He good.

Media POV: According to the Star and Channel 5- Reek abused this poor boy and his career was over.

Reality: Reek gets a huge contract, a SB win and Full Custody.

They were just a little off on those stories. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:30 AM 03-07-2020
This makes me so happy. Never doubted him. Not even for a minute. Bout to go troll the SJWs on Reddit.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:35 AM 03-07-2020
Should troll that fat beast Brooke with a meme of Forest Gump “ sorry I ruined your witch hunt party”
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:48 AM 03-07-2020
Yeah, I admit I was pretty outraged by the allegations at the outset of this saga and wanted Hill turfed. I jumped to conclusions because I trusted the narrative being sold by supposedly “credible” sources. I also see the damage done to young people from domestic abuse on a daily basis in my line of work, so this story really hit home.

In a way, it is arguably more disturbing to witness what has unfolded in this story of manipulation, gold digging, character assassination, and the way in which these allegations were aggressively pursued against Hill. Really scary that people would stoop to this for their own personal gain ignoring the welfare of a child, which took a backseat for some who wanted to be heroes for breaking this story and advancing a social justice crusade.

Glad I was wrong, because it looks like justice won out here - not because Hill is a player that is on my favourite team: young Zev now has a chance - and I can guess that Tyreek also grew out of this unfortunate experience. Although I am a little uncomfortable that all of this has made me a more skeptical person regarding “the truth”, I take solace in the fact that there still is such a thing as a happy ending.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:04 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Yeah, I admit I was pretty outraged by the allegations at the outset of this saga and wanted Hill turfed. I jumped to conclusions because I trusted the narrative being sold by supposedly “credible” sources. I also see the damage done to young people from domestic abuse on a daily basis in my line of work, so this story really hit home.

In a way, it is arguably more disturbing to witness what has unfolded in this story of manipulation, gold digging, character assassination, and the way in which these allegations were aggressively pursued against Hill. Really scary that people would stoop to this for their own personal gain ignoring the welfare of a child, which took a backseat for some who wanted to be heroes for breaking this story and advancing a social justice crusade.

Glad I was wrong, because it looks like justice won out here - not because Hill is a player that is on my favourite team: young Zev now has a chance - and I can guess that Tyreek also grew out of this unfortunate experience. Although I am a little uncomfortable that all of this has made me a more skeptical person regarding “the truth”, I take solace in the fact that there still is such a thing as a happy ending.
There were literally zero reasons to jump to conclusions regarding Hill; there was nothing to be gained from jumping the gun and not waiting for the process to play out. From the beginning, it was clear that we were getting one side of the story. There was certainly never a reason to release him.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:04 AM 03-07-2020
I’m so proud of Tyreek. He’s been nothing but class. Good for him and good for Zev. Not only did he get paid but he will get paid again after 3 years. So proud to have him on my team
[Reply]
Page 135 of 210
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185 > Last »
Up