ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 341
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Dunit35 02:11 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by kepp:
Good price for mags...
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ten-d...magazines.html
Comes with complimentary three week shipping and processing delivery.
[Reply]
srvy 02:16 PM 02-08-2017
I just took delivery of some ammo I bought from PSA took 4 business days not counting weekend with the free shipping for 10 boxes. Not Amazon Prime but they are getting better.
[Reply]
srvy 02:35 PM 02-08-2017
I have bought upper and lower AR parts, mags and several handguns either useing free shipping or the cheapest shipping offered. All but some AR upper parts came in 7 business days or less. The upper parts stayed as in progress for 2 weeks I'd almost forgot about emailed them and it shipped that day free. I have done muck worse at Buds guns.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:40 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
I just took delivery of some ammo I bought from PSA took 4 business days not counting weekend with the free shipping for 10 boxes. Not Amazon Prime but they are getting better.
I think demand for all things gun related has backed down from frantic pre-election levels. We're not all worried about every goddamn thing under the sun being banned now. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:43 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think demand for all things gun related has backed down from frantic pre-election levels. We're not all worried about every goddamn thing under the sun being banned now. :-)
Not the LWNJs, I'm sure they're arming-up as fast as they can.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:08 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Not the LWNJs, I'm sure they're arming-up as fast as they can.
Yeah, but you don't order dildos from Palmetto. :-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:14 PM 02-08-2017
Yes Your Ass Can has free shipping on any product 8 inches or bigger.. per Cosmo
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:15 PM 02-08-2017
Yeah, but you don't order dildos from Palmetto. :-)
Some do...

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:32 PM 02-08-2017
Thanks.

I'm selling my Springfield XDm 3.8" and my S&W M&P 9c.
What are you thinking for your XDm
[Reply]
Frazod 03:45 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by mac459:
What are you thinking for your XDm
$700. That takes into account the work I've had done to it, the added Dawson sights (the original sights were crap), plus two extra mags (four total), a Comp-Tac Minotaur OWB holster and an On Your 6 IWB holster. I also have the original case and everything that came with it, including a mag loader and the cheapy plastic holster that probably no longer works because of the custom sights.

The Comp-Tac holster is first rate, and retails for about $80. The On Your 6 holster goes for about $30. It's a decent, cheap Kydex holster, but if you use it regularly the plastic belt clip will eventually crack and break, so you should have spares on hand.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:19 PM 02-08-2017
$700. That takes into account the work I've had done to it, the added Dawson sights (the original sights were crap), plus two extra mags (four total), a Comp-Tac Minotaur OWB holster and an On Your 6 IWB holster. I also have the original case and everything that came with it, including a mag loader and the cheapy plastic holster that probably no longer works because of the custom sights.

The Comp-Tac holster is first rate, and retails for about $80. The On Your 6 holster goes for about $30. It's a decent, cheap Kydex holster, but if you use it regularly the plastic belt clip will eventually crack and break, so you should have spares on hand.
Let me talk to the girlfriend and see what she thinks..I'm looking for a new carry pistol and I love the other XDm that I have
[Reply]
Frazod 04:57 PM 02-08-2017
Let me talk to the girlfriend and see what she thinks..I'm looking for a new carry pistol and I love the other XDm that I have
I will warn you now, it's not the greatest carry pistol, which is the main reason I'm replacing it. The grip is long and it does print some. Other than that, though, it is a great gun.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:42 PM 02-08-2017
I will warn you now, it's not the greatest carry pistol, which is the main reason I'm replacing it. The grip is long and it does print some. Other than that, though, it is a great gun.
I carry a full size 1911 now..I am a bigger guy so a little bigger gun still works for me..I like longer grips for my big ass hands
[Reply]
Frazod 05:44 PM 02-08-2017
I carry a full size 1911 now..I am a bigger guy so a little bigger gun still works for me..I like longer grips for my big ass hands
Fair enough. I just want to be upfront about it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:29 PM 02-08-2017
Walther PPX, it's not like I can hide in a sock..
[Reply]
Page 52 of 341
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up