ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 502 of 1203
« First < 2402452492498499500501502 5035045055065125526021002 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:05 AM 04-24-2017
Pineapple is good for loads blasted down hooker throats, scho
[Reply]
threebag 10:12 AM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Pineapple is good for loads blasted down hooker throats, scho
Eat lots of celery too
[Reply]
Buzz 05:43 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
The brat looks great. Really like the carmelized or grilled onions

Thanks, it was pretty tasty.
[Reply]
Buzz 05:49 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I wasn't throwing stones just asking. The grilled onions look amazing. I'm just not a mustard guy.

I think I may run some peppers, onions and jalepenos on some brats. That sounds pretty good all of the sudden.

As far as me, it depends on what kind. The kind that have been my vice as of late (slovacecks) - nothing. Others I usually run cheese with and maybe baste them in BBQ sauce on the grill.

The wife wanted brats and Hy-Vee had Johnsonville brats on sale for $2.77 a pack. I grabbed the ones with cheddar cheese inside. I needed to get rid of some onions before they go bad, should have cooked more. I cooked them in some butter and added a few splashes of worcestershire sauce.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:08 PM 04-24-2017
Three bean chili.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:17 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by Buzz:
The wife wanted brats and Hy-Vee had Johnsonville brats on sale for $2.77 a pack.
Damn, thats a steal
[Reply]
lewdog 06:18 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Pineapple is the WORST fruit to eat when dieting. It is a sugar loaded mini bomb. :-)
You can eat anything if it fits within your Macros. It's a total myth that you have to exclude certain foods when dieting. I choose to eat more protein and fat, so I do limit my carbs. But on occasion I will up my carbs by 100 grams (white rice) in a day and decrease my fat intake but still intake the same caloric amount for the day. I am then accomplishing the same goal and same amount of "weight loss" on the day I eat a lot of rice.

I'm a big believer in carb cycling (1-2 higher carbs/lower fat days per week). Limiting yourself to very little carbs for a long periods of time can lead to metabolic damage which can take a while to reverse. And definitely is hard for someone who loves to lift heavy weights like myself. Carbs are needed for strength and muscle fullness.

/Fitness lesson
[Reply]
lewdog 06:21 PM 04-24-2017
The wife wanted brats and Hy-Vee had Johnsonville brats on sale for $2.77 a pack. I grabbed the ones with cheddar cheese inside. I needed to get rid of some onions before they go bad, should have cooked more. I cooked them in some butter and added a few splashes of worcestershire sauce.
Damn. I can rarely find those under $4.99 here.

I'd have loaded the freezer. Love those things!
[Reply]
Buzz 06:22 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Damn, thats a steal

I thought so, I would have bought more but the freezer is full.
[Reply]
Buzz 06:24 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Damn. I can rarely find those under $4.99 here.

I'd have loaded the freezer. Love those things!

See below...
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:45 PM 04-24-2017
I thought so, I would have bought more but the freezer is full.
You must find a way....
[Reply]
srvy 10:19 PM 04-24-2017
Two for 5 bucks Festival Foods.
I loaded up with beer brats and Italian sweet sausage. Dont care for the Cheddar ones as it all oozes out on the grill and cant taste cheese,
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:03 AM 04-25-2017
i really should have taken photos last night. i made bbq glazed pork chops in the oven, with garlic cheese bread and steamed asparagus and button squash.

my wife said i could cook her shitty meals for a week with that performance :-)
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:51 AM 04-25-2017
Sugar found in fruits is not bad for you... it is when excessively eating and not being active
[Reply]
scho63 08:57 AM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You can eat anything if it fits within your Macros. It's a total myth that you have to exclude certain foods when dieting. I choose to eat more protein and fat, so I do limit my carbs. But on occasion I will up my carbs by 100 grams (white rice) in a day and decrease my fat intake but still intake the same caloric amount for the day. I am then accomplishing the same goal and same amount of "weight loss" on the day I eat a lot of rice.

I'm a big believer in carb cycling (1-2 higher carbs/lower fat days per week). Limiting yourself to very little carbs for a long periods of time can lead to metabolic damage which can take a while to reverse. And definitely is hard for someone who loves to lift heavy weights like myself. Carbs are needed for strength and muscle fullness.

/Fitness lesson
I get it. Pineapple just happens to be one of those sneaky foods that has an abundance of sugar and sometimes it's those hidden calories or carbs or sugars that add the weight.

As an example, I would have about 4 cups of coffee per day back in No Virginia during work. I like extra cream no sugar and they had cans of evaporated milk for your coffee.

I would use around a full cup for the day and that is 330 calories just for the cream. That is a calorie bomb. Since I started my diet on March 25th, I use 1 non-fat creamer that is 10 calories each and I only have two cups of decaf a day. I just removed 310 wasted calories a day from my diet.

I also limit both my weekly carbs and red meat. I have one day of carbs and rarely eat red meat. Grilled chicken on hearts of romaine with low-fat salad dressing as my go to protein meal. The dressing has only 15 calories for two tbs as opposed to 110-120 for many others. The whole meal is only around 350-400 calories depending on how much chicken I add. I also do many nights of steamed veggies only.

I limit my calories to around 1,000-1,500 a day and burn around 3,000 a day. My goal is 100-110 pound lose by Dec 1st.

I'm down 23 pounds since March 25th but realize the loss will slow down as I get thinner as my BMR also drops along the way.

I do an hour on the elliptical for 6.5 miles and around 800 calories burnt, then I stretch for 20 minutes and then lift and do weights for the next 20-30 minutes followed by a 8 minute walk on the treadmill at 2.8 mph to just loosen up a little.
[Reply]
Page 502 of 1203
« First < 2402452492498499500501502 5035045055065125526021002 > Last »
Up