ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Round 1 targets
staylor26 01:33 PM 12-28-2020
WR:

Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
Kadarius Toney, Florida
Terrace Marshall, LSU


TE:

Pat Freiermuth, Penn St.

OL:

Alijah Vera-Tucker, T/G, USC
Liam Eichenberg, T, Notre Dame
Jalen Mayfield, T, Michigan
Samuel Cosmi, T, Texas

DE:

Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
Jaelan Phillips, Miami
Jayson Oweh, Penn St.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:06 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Weíre poised to take a fatty.
In the 2nd or 3rd.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:50 AM 01-19-2021
He isn’t going to be there.....but that doesn’t stop me from hoping we have a chance at Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:59 AM 01-19-2021
It will be a pass rusher, DB or offensive weapon.
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 AM 01-19-2021
I think DE is gotta be up there. Maybe a T if one falls or something.

Hardman is really electric with the ball in his hands. He needs more touches next year and you've gotta let him sink or swin with that spot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:02 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It will be a pass rusher, DB or offensive weapon.
I think so too.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:03 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
I think DE is gotta be up there. Maybe a T if one falls or something.

Hardman is really electric with the ball in his hands. He needs more touches next year and you've gotta let him sink or swin with that spot.
Robinson and Watkins are both FA. We still need a WR regardless of what Hardman does.
[Reply]
O.city 10:35 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Robinson and Watkins are both FA. We still need a WR regardless of what Hardman does.
Let Pringle do it.

We've always heard about how hard WR is to learn in Andy's system. I don't think spending on a free agent WR will be ideal, unless it's a lesser dude like Willie Snead or something.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Let Pringle do it.

We've always heard about how hard WR is to learn in Andy's system. I don't think spending on a free agent WR will be ideal, unless it's a lesser dude like Willie Snead or something.
That still gives us three WRs. Unless youíre going to have Dieter and Fortson/Kemp round out the top 5.....we still need another WR.
[Reply]
O.city 10:52 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
That still gives us three WRs. Unless youíre going to have Dieter and Fortson/Kemp round out the top 5.....we still need another WR.
I'd probably keep Robinson but you could get another one in the draft. doesn't have to be in the first.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:06 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It will be a pass rusher, DB or offensive weapon.
I honestly don’t see a DB in the 1st. It’s already the strength of this defense and they’ve shown the ability to find guys on days 2 and 3.

If the safety group were better at the top, I could maybe see a versatile safety there, but there doesn’t even look to be a sure 1st rounder in the entire group.

With that said, I almost added Jevon Holland because I could see him possibly ending up a 1st when it’s all said and done, but that’s about it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:08 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I honestly donít see a DB in the 1st. Itís already the strength of this defense and theyíve shown the ability to find guys on days 2 and 3.

If the safety group were better at the top, I could maybe see a versatile safety there, but there doesnít even look to be a sure 1st rounder in the entire group.

With that said, I almost added Jevon Holland because I could see him possibly ending up a 1st when itís all said and done, but thatís about it.
I think they'll be looking for somebody to replace Sorenson soon. A DB/S in that mold.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:09 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Let Pringle do it.

We've always heard about how hard WR is to learn in Andy's system. I don't think spending on a free agent WR will be ideal, unless it's a lesser dude like Willie Snead or something.
No. Pringle is where he is for a reason. If he was a guy that could contribute, he would be.

He's behind not only Hardman but also Robinson.

If both Robinson and Watkins are gone, they need new blood. Pringle is a backup.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'd probably keep Robinson but you could get another one in the draft. doesn't have to be in the first.
It doesnít have to be the in the 1st, but I think the value will be there at WR (and DE) in the 1st.

Those are the 2 positions Iím focused on there based on what could/should be available.

Either way, I think youíre taking a WR before day 3.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:10 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'd probably keep Robinson but you could get another one in the draft. doesn't have to be in the first.
You really want to run out there with Hill, Hardman, and then a combination of Pringle, Robinson, and a late round draft pick?

Come on man, think about this a bit.

The only sure way to protect Patrick Mahomes is to get the ball out of his hands as quickly as possible.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:11 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think they'll be looking for somebody to replace Sorenson soon. A DB/S in that mold.
I do as well. Just donít see it in the 1st.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up