ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 378 of 2691
« First < 278328368374375376377378 3793803813823884284788781378 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
rico 04:19 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Baby alexonLee:
What color is the sky in your world?

I'm the one whose mantra is 'it's a team game.'

You're the one who 'slanders reputations'
You don't come off as a "team game" kind of guy to me. I know it's your self-applied mantra, but I don't perceive it that way.

You are blissfully unaware that you slander reputations because you are too busy either watching TV or too busy feeling like a victim about something. Hell, half the time you are on here, you are probably sulking because TV froze up for like...2 seconds....and you feel it was personal...what that TV did to you!!!! Hell, you just did it (slandered his rep) to K.C. Tattoo with a purposeful overstatement. Your slanderous ways are apparently inadvertent.

The apologies took place when I had only seen our interactions in this thread. I had a moment of clarity where I thought, "ok, this guy is obviously off his rocker right now...I should probably just apologize and stop." I didn't even see the Romper Room stuff until that next morning. That's when I saw the "Rico is a ****ing piece of shit" thread and thought, "hahaha, this guy literally was wanting to roll..."so I acted accordingly.

Anyways, this has become Romper Room garbage...back to Mahomes, Baby Dick!!!

I think Mahomes is what this team needs!!!
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:22 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What color is the sky in your world?

I'm the one whose mantra is 'it's a team game.'

You're the one who 'slanders reputations'

At least now the entire board knows the value of your 'apologies'
another one bites the dust.
this is a Mahomes thread for all things Mahomes. Fuck off with this shit.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:23 PM 08-05-2017
http://www.kshb.com/sports/football/...omes-be-broken

"He's very calm and you can't break him down," Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy said. "So, coach gets after him now. And, every once in a while, I'll be looking out the corner of my eyes seeing if he's starting to break down. But, he's doing great. "
[Reply]
rico 04:23 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Winston has a chance to be a great QB. He played in a pro offense at FSU which translated well into the NFL and he played against the best competition. He has gotten better every year
He was a knucklehead in college...I can't believe how settled down he has been since being drafted. :-)

Sounds dumb, but I didn't realize that he played in a pro-system at FSU. It's been years since I've watched an FSU game. Good to know, though!!
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:36 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Don't fret it, dude. Baby alexonLee blows shit out of proportion. It's just kind of what he does.

We all know damn well that you didn't do that anywhere close to the manner that he is stating that you did.

Penbrook's comment stems from his butthurt of certain posters wishing for Alex Smith to be injured over the past couple years. I can't remember if you were an injury-wisher or not and don't really care (most of these guys weren't literally wishing for the guy to hurt himself, they were just very frustrated with a frustrating QB and that's how their frustration was expressed). This is just penbrook's way of saying, "how do you Mahomes guys like hearing that about your favorite QB?! See how I felt when you used to say these things about my Alex?!?!?"

We all know you didn't have a 1000 post streak/tab on those Smith-injury posts, even if you did state it a few times (I can't remember).

To the Mahomes stuff... I wonder what his outlook is right now. I wonder if he personally has a goal as to when he wants to get out there... I wonder if he is personally wanting to beat Alex out sometime this season despite what people have told him or are saying about him needing a full year? I know if I were a 21 year old college phenom QB who had just been drafted 10th overall in the NFL draft by a team with an excellent supporting cast that could do big things in the near future that traded up 17 or whatever spots to draft me...I dunno, I'd probably be pretty anxious to get out there.

We can all say that Mahomes needs to sit a year and what-not all we want to, but I bet Mahomes (regardless of what he's read or been told) has other plans. I bet he personally competing to take the spot right now.
I'm not fretting but maybe I should clarify why I say this about Alex Smith if/when getting injured is because it's a HUGE possibility that at some point in this season he may get hurt maybe not even that bad but enough to take him out a series or too and if Patrick is the backup then guess what he would be going in the game and the nay sayers will be wrong.

People need to realize Tyler Bray = bad football and could be detrimental to the team. Patrick Mahomes II is showing and proving in practice every day he is a superior quarterback to Tyler Bray so he would be deserving of the second string backup spot ahead of schedule nothing wrong with that but brace yourselves for a game that any point Patrick Mahomes II will be thrust in and he is going have to make the best of the opportunity so he needs to be ready regardless.

I don't care if you are Tom Brady the backup has to be ready and Bill Belichick has his backups ready.

Being prepared each week is part of the job as a back up. Ronnie Lot is the only player in history I can think of that didn't need a backup for injuring himself after losing a finger.
[Reply]
rico 04:37 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by bigjosh006:
another one bites the dust.
this is a Mahomes thread for all things Mahomes. **** off with this shit.
This.
[Reply]
rico 04:41 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm not fretting but maybe I should clarify why I say this about Alex Smith if/when getting injured is because it's a HUGE possibility that at some point in this season he may get hurt maybe not even that bad but enough to take him out a series or too and if Patrick is the backup then guess what he would be going in the game and the nay sayers will be wrong.

People need to realize Tyler Bray = bad football and could be detrimental to the team. Patrick Mahomes II is showing and proving in practice every day he is a superior quarterback to Tyler Bray so he would be deserving of the second string backup spot ahead of schedule nothing wrong with that but brace yourselves for a game that any point Patrick Mahomes II will be thrust in and he is going have to make the best of the opportunity so he needs to be ready regardless.

I don't care if you are Tom Brady the backup has to be ready and Bill Belichick has his backups ready.

Being prepared each week is part of the job as a back up. Ronnie Lot is the only player in history I can think of that didn't need a backup for injuring himself after losing a finger.
Yeah, that will feel weird, knowing that at any time, the kid could realistically enter the game with an injury to Alex. It'll be in the back of most people's minds, for there is a realistic chance that it may happen this year.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:42 PM 08-05-2017
Yeah, that will feel weird, knowing that at any time, the kid could realistically enter the game with an injury to Alex. It'll be in the back of most people's minds, for there is a realistic chance that it may happen this year.
That's fine with me. Sooner the better and if Smith is a CTE candidate so be it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:53 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
That's fine with me. Sooner the better and if Smith is a CTE candidate so be it.
I sense many Smith voodoo dolls being constructed for the 2017 season.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:54 PM 08-05-2017
Well the benefit is that it's going force Alex Smith not to play like Alex Smith and actually play quality quarterbacking that he will have to make reads down field and deliver the ball. If he want's to keep his job all year he will have to go out there and prove each week he has what it takes to make sustained drives for touchdowns and not leave the game on the Defense shoulders or special teams. If we see more Dustin Colquitt punts than extended drives for points he will get booed and Andy will lose patience with him and make the switch.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:00 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Well the benefit is that it's going force Alex Smith not to play like Alex Smith and actually play quality quarterbacking that he will have to make reads down field and deliver the ball. If he want's to keep his job all year he will have to go out there and prove each week he has what it takes to make sustained drives for touchdowns and not leave the game on the Defense shoulders or special teams. If we see more Dustin Colquitt punts than extended drives for points he will get booed and Andy will lose patience with him and make the switch.
Not happening.

Too old, too ingrained.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:04 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Not happening.

Too old, too ingrained.
He played all of a sudden better when he was worried about losing his job to Crapernacky. He apparently doing more in practice to throw it deep but I agree with Derickshun it depends on what drill and no pass rush.

I'm trying give him the benefit of doubt that he will muster 20 touchdowns this season. I mean all he has to do is throw it deep over everyones head and Tyreek will be running to the house.

Maybe it's not that simple but I can't wait to do that with Patrick and Tyreek in Madden that's going be fun.
[Reply]
okcchief 05:07 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

No Alex fan but that's pretty dark dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:09 PM 08-05-2017
He was a knucklehead in college...I can't believe how settled down he has been since being drafted. :-)

Sounds dumb, but I didn't realize that he played in a pro-system at FSU. It's been years since I've watched an FSU game. Good to know, though!!
I have to admit myself I thought he would have messed up by now. He's turned out to be a surprise in the maturity department.

Elliot is exactly what everyone though he would be. All talent and no brain.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:33 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by okcchief:
No Alex fan but that's pretty dark dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's a classless POS. At some point, the mods will actually do their job and quit treating him like he's the weekly make-a-wish foundation child and actually enforce the rules on him
[Reply]
Page 378 of 2691
« First < 278328368374375376377378 3793803813823884284788781378 > Last »
Up