ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 36
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Phobia 11:36 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
I asked the question and received an answer that Phobia created Taco's Butt, Quite frankly, I was not surprised, since he has previously expressed a fascination with the backsides of Latinas..

Do you think that I am scared of having Phobia disagree with me about something?

His record as a moderator has been impeccable, but that does not mean that he is infallible.

If Phobia does not realize that it is unethical for an authority figure to start a spat with someone just so they can resort to using his powers as a weapon against someone, when that person is standing to some bullsh*t perpetrated by someone else, then he needs to get his head out of his own ass so that he can ogle the cheerleaders.

Phobia, I guess KC Wolfman is daring me to say F*ck You.

Maybe I could send you a PM to make him happy.
Some of this contains the truth, like the backsides of Latinas (fronts, too). But this impeccable record crap has to be set straight. Hace el numero uno mod abuser. The rest of it is crap, too. But, at least it's funny crap. I find Jettio to have a wicked sense of humor. You just have to look for it around the jagged edges.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:37 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Post a pic of your rack and I'll consider it.

[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:37 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
I asked the question and received an answer that Phobia created Taco's Butt, Quite frankly, I was not surprised, since he has previously expressed a fascination with the backsides of Latinas..

Do you think that I am scared of having Phobia disagree with me about something?

His record as a moderator has been impeccable, but that does not mean that he is infallible.

If Phobia does not realize that it is unethical for an authority figure to start a spat with someone just so they can resort to using his powers as a weapon against someone, when that person is standing up to some bullsh*t perpetrated by someone else, then he needs to get his head out of his own ass so that he can ogle the cheerleaders.

Phobia, I guess KC Wolfman is daring me to say F*ck You.

Maybe I could send you a PM to make him happy.
Actually, I am asking if you are a hypocrite or you are going to complain about an obvious enticement to a disenfranchised poster on the board?

Since you have danced around it and failed to complain for more than 2 pages and half an hour, I take it your answer is - yes, you are indeed a hypocrite who's complaint can't be taken seriously.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:39 PM 11-09-2003
Some of this contains the truth, like the backsides of Latinas (fronts, too). But this impeccable record crap has to be set straight. Hace el numero uno mod abuser. The rest of it is crap, too. But, at least it's funny crap. I find Jettio to have a wicked sense of humor. You just have to look for it around the jagged edges.
You call it "sense of humor" I call it "whiny biotch with pms", in the end it's all the same.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:39 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Rausch:
While what was posted was obviously way out of line I see no reason for you to leave. Your gripe might be legit with how it was handled, I don't know. I wasn't here when this all blew up. But I'd like to think you understand that a few bad posters (or responses) is not the general consensus, or that they are a good reason to ruin a good time.

I agree. Didn't see what happened, but I also don't see why you should take your ball and go home Taco. I have fun poking once in a while, and I get a kick out of a lot of your posts. Shoot, FWIW, even got a lot of respect for you - you seem like a pretty decent guy. Hate to see you leave. Seriously, take a few days away, but don't axe your account.

And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing racial remarks being grounds for a temporary suspension of posting priviledges on the Planet.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:40 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear:
Nice rack
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 11:40 PM 11-09-2003
For God's sake...could you people just slow down!?!?!? Some of us are on dial-up! If you want to discriminate against people on dial-up just go right ahead, but I don't find it funny at all.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:41 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing racial remarks being grounds for a temporary suspension of posting priviledges on the Planet.
I disagree. It should be permanent.... after a warning which indicates we take such infractions very seriously.
[Reply]
jettio 11:42 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Kevin:
Seriously, Phobes... I ask you to go through the steps of deleting the account, and not just changing the name and setting it to "waiting for confirm."

I'm very ticked off and have no plans of returning to a place that would pile on me for calling a racist on the carpet publically, and then parade my account around with no respect for me and my legitimate complaint what-so-ever.

I don't blame people for taking advantage of the opportunity for comedy. I've been there before. But this isn't about cooling down for me. I'm cool right now. The Planet is no longer a home to me. I'm accepting that and moving on. Seriously. Please go through the steps and delete my account so that it is no longer active.

And this one too...
If this is Taco, I want to say, "Don't be a stranger, too long."

Salary Cap issues inevitably emerge and it is highly doubtful that Carl Peterson can keep the Juggernaut that is the Kansas City Chiefs together longer than the next four years.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:42 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Nice rack
They're real.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:43 PM 11-09-2003
That looks like a Bow-rackter. Is it?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:43 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
For God's sake...could you people just slow down!?!?!? Some of us are on dial-up! If you want to discriminate against people on dial-up just go right ahead, but I don't find it funny at all.
Dial up, isn't that the short bus of the internet?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:43 PM 11-09-2003
They're real.
Can I touch it?
[Reply]
Frazod 11:46 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I agree. Didn't see what happened, but I also don't see why you should take your ball and go home Taco. I have fun poking once in a while, and I get a kick out of a lot of your posts. Shoot, FWIW, even got a lot of respect for you - you seem like a pretty decent guy. Hate to see you leave. Seriously, take a few days away, but don't axe your account.

I agree. I think the offending member should have been temporarily banned. And I just told Taco as much in a PM on the Drain.

This entire incident is very messed up. :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:47 PM 11-09-2003
I disagree. It should be permanent.... after a warning which indicates we take such infractions very seriously.

Actually, I was reffering to the temporary suspension as a warning for the first offense. However, let me go on record and say that I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with it being permenant. This kinda stuff really turns my stomach.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 36
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up