ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 452
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
Sorter 08:17 AM 04-13-2013
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
That's right up there with Don't Copy that Floppy.

:-)
Rain Man 09:30 AM 04-13-2013
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
I liked that.
Bump 04:03 PM 04-13-2013
We took our dates to watch a movie somewhere

Hammock Parties 05:12 PM 04-13-2013

Direckshun 05:22 PM 04-13-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:

No.

God.

No.
Valiant 06:01 PM 04-13-2013

3rd row, looks like the cute doll brought he uglier one..
Rain Man 06:29 PM 04-13-2013
Originally Posted by Valiant:
3rd row, looks like the cute doll brought he uglier one..
I was wondering if they were lesbians or if they're unattached. That one on the left is pretty cute.
Dayze 07:06 PM 04-13-2013
3rd row. Mickey Tuettle
-King- 09:31 PM 04-13-2013
That pic might have just won this thread. I can't remember a bigger fail pic in this thread.
Rain Man 10:19 PM 04-13-2013
I'm very curious about an event like that, from everyone's perspective.

First off, if you're the waitress serving the buffet that night, are you thinking, "I can't find a man, and even blow-up dolls find men."

If you're the busboy at the buffet, you're watching these men come in and arrange their dolls on the chairs, and you're probably alternately proud that you're not one of them and frightened of the possibility that you could be one of them.

If you're the organizer of that meeting, I don't know what you're thinking. You're probably just hoping that someone shows up, which is a halfway normal thing.

If you're one of the men at the meeting, my goodness. You're driving over there with your doll and you're thinking, "Is my doll pretty? Will people like her? Is anyone going to give me trouble getting her in from the car?" And you have to figure that the rich guys who bought the more lifelike dolls are feeling smug because the best looking whore golddigger dolls always end up with the richest guys, and it's pretty clear who spent the money. Meanwhile, if you're one of the guys with the 4-foot blowup dolls, are you a little embarrassed or do you love her all the same?

If you're one of the dolls, you're probably thinking, "Why couldn't I be one of those dolls they use in court with sexual assault victims?"

And if you're me, you're still wondering if you can get the Row 3 blonde doll in the house for a threesome with your wife, and maybe it's possible since she's, you know, a doll.
Bump 10:26 PM 04-13-2013
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

First off, if you're the waitress serving the buffet that night, are you thinking, "I can't find a man, and even blow-up dolls find men."

If you're the busboy at the buffet, you're watching these men come in and arrange their dolls on the chairs, and you're probably alternately proud that you're not one of them and frightened of the possibility that you could be one of them.

If you're the organizer of that meeting, I don't know what you're thinking. You're probably just hoping that someone shows up, which is a halfway normal thing.

If you're one of the men at the meeting, my goodness. You're driving over there with your doll and you're thinking, "Is my doll pretty? Will people like her? Is anyone going to give me trouble getting her in from the car?" And you have to figure that the rich guys who bought the more lifelike dolls are feeling smug because the best looking whore golddigger dolls always end up with the richest guys, and it's pretty clear who spent the money. Meanwhile, if you're one of the guys with the 4-foot blowup dolls, are you a little embarrassed or do you love her all the same?

If you're one of the dolls, you're probably thinking, "Why couldn't I be one of those dolls they use in court with sexual assault victims?"

And if you're me, you're still wondering if you can get the Row 3 blonde doll in the house for a threesome with your wife, and maybe it's possible since she's, you know, a doll.
:-) :-)
Sofa King 10:51 PM 04-13-2013
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

I'd like to know how the dolls knew what to wear.

It's always takes women forever to get all dolled up.
The Poz 11:06 PM 04-13-2013

Blonde on the left in the black tank is eyeing up the guy in front of her *backhand
Rain Man 11:44 PM 04-13-2013
On another note, do you think those couples ever have key parties? It seems like they might.
Psyko Tek 12:49 AM 04-14-2013
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Uh, no. The brakes will overpower the engine every time. Try it, I have.
called power braking ?
Page 67 of 452
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up