ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 31
« First < 182425262728 293031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:47 AM 03-26-2024
Clark and the Chiefs want Kansas, nobody wants to deal with the state of Missouri anymore.
[Reply]
Oxford 11:33 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
These athletes, live even the ones from shit schools, are used to top notch facilities. Get waiting for the bond referendum, but the day after it passes and I know I’m locked into the site for the rest of Clark’s life, I release rendering of a new chiefs performance center.

This is also why the county should just sell the complex to the Chiefs. Hard to build millions of dollars of shit on land you don’t own.
Based on the way Jackson County interacts with the Chiefs, red taoe to do anything at the complex has to play a role in this
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:26 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I still think Clark's been dragging his feet on this stuff while waiting for the stadium tax vote.
Even if the vote passes next week, Clark will need to invest in some short term/incremental improvements before 2031.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:34 PM 03-26-2024
That no air conditioning in the practice facility story is fucking terrible, even public schools have AC these days.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:36 PM 03-26-2024
I can see Clark building a new practice facility off site. Probably the easiest thing to do.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:16 PM 03-26-2024
Imagine going to work for your billion-dollar organization in August and they don’t have AC lol

That’s inconceivable and probably illegal in Florida. I’m sure it doesn’t consistently get as hot in MO as it does in FL, but don’t y’all get heat waves at the very least?
[Reply]
chinaski 02:01 PM 03-26-2024
:-)
Attached: images.jpeg (7.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Katipan 02:03 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Imagine going to work for your billion-dollar organization in August and they don’t have AC lol

That’s inconceivable and probably illegal in Florida. I’m sure it doesn’t consistently get as hot in MO as it does in FL, but don’t y’all get heat waves at the very least?
Humidity in the 80%

But it's fine. It turned Clay into the man he is.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:24 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Clark and the Chiefs want Kansas, nobody wants to deal with the state of Missouri anymore.
You ever deal with the state of Kansas?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:29 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You ever deal with the state of Kansas?
I know their liquor laws suck.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:47 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Ummmm

It gets hot as BALLS in Missouri in the middle of the summer with a metric ton of humidity.

Summers here are miserable and my least favorite part of living here to be honest.

You absolutely have to have AC. I couldn’t believe they didn’t until now.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:54 PM 03-26-2024
It should be highly embarrassing for Clark that the most important player in his franchise’s history… Mahomes… has to shame him into adding a basic necessity such as A/C.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:55 PM 03-26-2024
Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Clark but hopefully he's been suitably chastised into not being such a skinflint. Some of the shit these players expect is ridiculous, yes, but promising then reneging on refurbished locker rooms and apparently not even having functioning AC is shit I'd expect from the shittiest of owners.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:57 PM 03-26-2024
This is the kind of bullshit that, once Andy and Kelce retire, could make Pat look around and think to himself, “You know, how much do I really like it here?”

Don’t be a cheap dipshit Clark, take care of your assets and your franchise.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:57 PM 03-26-2024
I'm definitely curious about the AC thing. Wasn't that facility just built like 15 years ago? Seems odd that they wouldn't have put in HVAC for it in the first place.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 31
« First < 182425262728 293031 >
Up