ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 56
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Otter 07:11 AM 04-04-2006
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I have a question....

When did Tony stop being a full fledged racist? I cannot believe him making nice with that rapper or whatever he was after the way he reacted to that one boyfriend of Meadow..."Their kind belongs with their kind and our kind doesnt mix'...or something like that.

Are we seeing the 'softer' side of Tony. It's kind of depressing to see T become a wuss.
T's character has always been tolerant to whatever race or religion he encounters as long as it's convenient for him. If it doesn’t cost him money or follow him home, fugget about it!!!

His tolerance for sexual preference hasn't been covered yet.

There's a big difference between watching a fight with a "moolie" who is sharing your pain at the moment and one of them marrying your daughter in his world.

He's always looking at end results with little regard to the present except in the cases where his conscience becomes involved which was almost his downfall with junior.

He's a complicated a multi-layered character.
[Reply]
John_Locke 05:47 PM 04-04-2006
Originally Posted by Miles:
She worked for his insurance carrier and it seemed like her job was to keep costs down.

yes, but in real life, what is her name and where have I seen her before?
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:12 PM 04-09-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 5

Tony's back home.......
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:24 PM 04-09-2006
I started watching this series two or three weeks ago. A buddy of mine started with season 1, and passed it on to me when he was done. I'm halfway through season 2 now and really enjoying it. Good stuff, just took me six years to get around to checking it out.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:49 PM 04-09-2006
Vito's gonna get it!!!!!!! He's dead meat!!!!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:49 PM 04-09-2006
At the end I didn't even recognze him....:-)!!!
[Reply]
SLAG 11:01 PM 04-09-2006
Wow... Steve Buscemi had him get the whole outfit on dog collar and everything, I bet DickSsmoker can point out what is missin
[Reply]
jidar 11:16 PM 04-09-2006
So, Vito apparently shot himself? Hrm. Here I thought he was going to stir up more shit between the Soprano family and Johnny Sack (through Phil).
Guess not, either way he's not doing shit now.
[Reply]
Otter 01:00 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by jidar:
So, Vito apparently shot himself? Hrm. Here I thought he was going to stir up more shit between the Soprano family and Johnny Sack (through Phil).
Vito didn’t shoot himself. He checked into a motel so no one would no where to find him while he goes over his options.

There’s a couple things he could do at this point; take out the guys who saw him, come up with ONE HELL of a story why he was in there, go on the lamb or turn to the FBI or start working the NJ and NY families against one another in hopes of a family war overshadowing him being caught (metaphorically speaking) with his pants down.

The last of the options is what I see happening. The directors made it pretty obvious he’s not only related to the NY consigliore but a kind of in-between guy from a loyalty perspective.

On a side note: Chrissy seems to be the only guy avoiding the whirlwind of karma coming back and biting them in the ass.

Finally, I just want to thank God for putting women on this earth. For all the mood swings, evasive behavior, waiting for them to get ready and trying to change who we are I wouldn’t have it any other way.

That club Vito was in could be my version of hell. :shivver: :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:15 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
Vito didn’t shoot himself. He checked into a motel so no one would no where to find him while he goes over his options.

There’s a couple things he could do at this point; take out the guys who saw him
Dude, have you ever seen Goodfella's he better have a damn good reason to give to knock-off "made" men.
[Reply]
Otter 01:39 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Dude, have you ever seen Goodfella's he better have a damn good reason to give to knock-off "made" men.
What makes you think those guys were "made"?
[Reply]
Rausch 01:51 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
Finally, I just want to thank God for putting women on this earth. For all the mood swings, evasive behavior, waiting for them to get ready and trying to change who we are I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I would, and if possible, strangle the fugger responsible with his own belt...
[Reply]
Brock 06:56 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Looks to me like he DOES have a damn good reason. If anybody finds out about him, it's over for fatso.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:15 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
Looks to me like he DOES have a damn good reason. If anybody finds out about him, it's over for fatso.

telling the Don that he killed to of his collector's because he's a Rump Ranger isn't going to fly
[Reply]
bkkcoh 07:28 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by jidar:
i would have thought that if he was going over his options, someone would have heard from him. The one guy last night said that he hadn't heard from him in a couple of days.. Definitely gave me the impression that he whacked himself. :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 56
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up