ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 38
« First < 263233343536 3738 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
BWillie 10:59 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah I actually get why people would abuse meth (and cocaine). Never did meth but adderall is really something and I can easily se how ppl abuse it.

On the other side I really dont get why people like weed so much and I really really really don't get everyones love afair with oxy.

I guess it probably depends on how you are wired. People that have problem letting go and relaxing drawn to weed and oxy. People that don't get super wired and amped up like coke and meth.

Weed and oxy just makes me tired, lazy and groggy. I do not get why you would want to feel that way. Cocaine and adderall generally makes me want to do and accomplish something.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:31 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah I actually get why people would abuse meth (and cocaine). Never did meth but adderall is really something and I can easily se how ppl abuse it.

On the other side I really dont get why people like weed so much and I really really really don't get everyones love afair with oxy.

I guess it probably depends on how you are wired. People that have problem letting go and relaxing drawn to weed and oxy. People that don't get super wired and amped up like coke and meth.

Weed and oxy just makes me tired, lazy and groggy. I do not get why you would want to feel that way. Cocaine and adderall generally makes me want to do and accomplish something.
Not going to say I'm proud of this because I'm not but I've abused just about every substance known to man at some point in my life. I can't go back and change it so it is what it is but I can say, without a doubt, that Bearcat's chart is accurate. Even if you put opioids on that list, they're not what meth is.

Like you said, a lot of drugs actually make you feel shitty in the long run, especially alcohol and opioids.

Meth, especially in the beginning, makes you feel INVULNERABLE. It makes you feel productive, accomplished, and downright vibrant.

It's evil, evil, evil.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:35 AM 04-21-2021
And for the record, the issue with opioids, and the reason people often start taking them, is because they make you numb. Whether it's physical or mental pain, they just numb everything. And once you've gone down that road, it's really really hard to get back because they're so damn addictive.

I would also add that marijuana just doesn't belong in the discussion. It's not a "drug". It's not addictive, in the medical sense. The psychoactive properties are really hard to explain because they're often different for different people and they vary widely from strain to strain - there's over 400 active mind-altering chemical compounds in weed. That's also the reason why it's hard to say why people use it. For one person, it might amp them up and make them feel good or energetic. It might enhance libido in one person but suppress it in another. It might make one person eat but another person work out.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:51 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And for the record, the issue with opioids, and the reason people often start taking them, is because they make you numb. Whether it's physical or mental pain, they just numb everything. And once you've gone down that road, it's really really hard to get back because they're so damn addictive.

I would also add that marijuana just doesn't belong in the discussion. It's not a "drug". It's not addictive, in the medical sense. The psychoactive properties are really hard to explain because they're often different for different people and they vary widely from strain to strain - there's over 400 active mind-altering chemical compounds in weed. That's also the reason why it's hard to say why people use it. For one person, it might amp them up and make them feel good or energetic. It might enhance libido in one person but suppress it in another. It might make one person eat but another person work out.
They also affect people different, some they amp up some they dont ( opioids)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:56 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
They also affect people different, some they amp up some they dont ( opioids)
I've never heard anybody say that but I will take your word for it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:19 PM 04-21-2021
Titty you are not on ignore
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:54 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Titty you are not on ignore
He left me a meg rep saying now I was lol
[Reply]
loochy 02:48 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He left me a meg rep saying now I was lol

Apparently he's been taking pointers from BEP about putting people on fake ignore.
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:35 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Denise

It is nice to be nominated with such a distinguished group of nominees. Of course I'm disappointed to not win.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:39 PM 04-21-2021
Fuuuuuuuck! We Beetlejuiced too many times!
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:39 PM 04-21-2021
Lol
[Reply]
TLO 03:41 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
It is nice to be nominated with such a distinguished group of nominees. Of course I'm disappointed to not win.
Who is this?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:43 PM 04-21-2021
always a good time when dc comes to the lounge
[Reply]
Frazod 03:56 PM 04-21-2021
:-)

[Reply]
eDave 04:03 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
always a good time when dc comes to the lounge

[Reply]
Page 36 of 38
« First < 263233343536 3738 >
Up