ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic violence
-King- 04:13 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
BALTIMORE -- WJZ has learned the Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Zay Flowers is under investigation in connection to an alleged domestic assault.

We know the alleged incident happened back in January in Owings Mills, sometime before the January 28 AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Flowers has not been charged. This is an ongoing investigation.

"We take these matters seriously and will have no further comment at this time," the Ravens said in a statement.

WJZ is continuing to work with our sources to learn more about this.

When we have any new information, we'll be sure to bring it to you on air and CBS News Baltimore.

Flowers led the Ravens in receiving yards this past season with 858 yards and five touchdowns. He had 115 receiving yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's 17-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

He was selected by the Ravens 22nd overall in the 2023 NFL Draft out of Boston College.
https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...estic-assault/

We get to see how true Ravens "no tolerance policy" is. And if they stay true to their word....any interest?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:16 PM 02-08-2024
Well if you can't beat the chiefs....
Ok I'll stop
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:24 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Damn. Supposedly broke her orbital bone.
Oh damn.

If that's the case and there was a gun involved, that's one of those 'indefinite suspension of no less than a year' sort of things.

I mean not quite a career ender, but it's gonna be a bit before we see ol' Zay again...
[Reply]
staylor26 05:29 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Damn. Supposedly broke her orbital bone.
If true, he's fucked, and so are the Ravens.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:31 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh damn.

If that's the case and there was a gun involved, that's one of those 'indefinite suspension of no less than a year' sort of things.

I mean not quite a career ender, but it's gonna be a bit before we see ol' Zay again...
At least on that claim I was reading through that RussellStreet forum and mistook the poster that made the orbital bone claim for the guy that originally posted the rumor a couple weeks ago, so that one may be bupkus. However, original OP DID say he was getting texts in real time from his source and it looks pretty grim for Flowers.
[Reply]
scho63 05:32 PM 02-08-2024
You saw how stupid volatile he was during the loss.

He probably taunted her.

Then she probably said, "yeah I fucked OBJ cause he doesn't fumble."
[Reply]
Frazod 05:36 PM 02-08-2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:43 PM 02-08-2024
I don’t know the details of the case, but the Chiefs should be awarded an additional first round pick imho
[Reply]
notorious 05:55 PM 02-08-2024
I want to see a mob like Hunt got. Force them to cut his ass.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:02 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Seems like nobody cares as much these days. If they did, no chance Von Miller would've been able to play the rest of this season.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:07 PM 02-08-2024
John Harbaugh is on his way out. Too long a stay for this
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:13 PM 02-08-2024
Lots of stand-up fellows over in the AFC North. A real gentleman's club, I say.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:14 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Is there a video?

Y/N?

Y=Cut
N=Play Ball!
[Reply]
RockChalk 06:31 PM 02-08-2024
I’m shocked. He seems so emotionally stable on the field.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:31 PM 02-08-2024
Hopefully the Ravens will suspend him for 1 preseason game, the public will be outraged, the Ravens will handle it badly, and then the NFL will have to step in and suspend him for 2 years.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:35 PM 02-08-2024
Where's the Deadspin, TMZ and Florio articles demanding that he be kicked off the team
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up