ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones jr
RocKhawks 06:13 PM 11-28-2020
Anybody watching this fight tonight? Or the undercards?
Hoping Logan Paul gets his a$$ kicked. Would be cool to see Tyson get a knockout!
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:56 AM 11-29-2020
I didn't tune in soon enough for the Paul/Robinson fight, but watching the highlights this morning was hilarious... apparently all his NBA buddies are ultra-butthurt about it :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:12 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I didn't tune in soon enough for the Paul/Robinson fight, but watching the highlights this morning was hilarious... apparently all his NBA buddies are ultra-butthurt about it :-)
I didn't even recognize Robinson at first.

I will say it took a lot of balls for him to get in the ring and try to fight. He was painful to watch, but he was game. I was shocked he got up after the first knock down and still had it in him to fight. The second knockdown was ugly. I thought he was seriously hurt at first.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:15 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I didn't even recognize Robinson at first.

I will say it took a lot of balls for him to get in the ring and try to fight. He was painful to watch, but he was game. I was shocked he got up after the first knock down and still had it in him to fight. The second knockdown was ugly. I thought he was seriously hurt at first.
I wouldn't have had any idea who he was without someone telling me
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:30 PM 11-29-2020
Robinson didn't even come close to beating the 10 count after the first knockdown and he was clearly out of it when he did get up. The ref allowing that to continue was criminally negligent.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:32 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Robinson didn't even come close to beating the 10 count after the first knockdown and he was clearly out of it when he did get up. The ref allowing that to continue was criminally negligent.
I agree.

He looked like a sitting duck.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:33 PM 11-29-2020
Offs. Drama queen much?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:35 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Offs. Drama queen much?
Dude. The guy should never been allowed in the ring in the first place. It's clear he had no idea what he's doing. But if he wants to get embarrassed, that's his decision. Still, the ref is supposed to protect the fighters, even from themselves. Look at his eyes after that first knockdown. No one was home and he wasn't responding to commands. You can't just let the guy get killed. That's not how the sport works.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:39 PM 11-29-2020
Dude. The guy should never been allowed in the ring in the first place. It's clear he had no idea what he's doing. But if he wants to get embarrassed, that's his decision. Still, the ref is supposed to protect the fighters, even from themselves. Look at his eyes after that first knockdown. No one was home and he wasn't responding to commands. You can't just let the guy get killed. That's not how the sport works.

It was fookin’ awesome tho. And entertaining me is all that matters.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:44 PM 11-29-2020
At the very least, that fight was infinitely more entertaining than the legend fights UFC has promoted of 2 guys beyond retirement. Mainly because Tyson still looked legit in the ring, Roy Jones didn't even look like he wanted to be in there with him.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:46 PM 11-29-2020

[Reply]
jd1020 02:49 PM 11-29-2020
I laughed when the youtube kid called out McGregor. Probably got a few more subs with that one.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:02 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Well one of those pics is the greatest boxer to ever live..and the other one is Mohammad Ali.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:02 PM 11-29-2020

Nate Robinson tryna return back to the black community after this loss 💀 #NateRobinsonChallenge pic.twitter.com/zO9xIiEvze

— jordan ✞ (@jayvswrldd) November 29, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:13 PM 11-29-2020
There was a lot of that thinly veiled sentiment in the post fight tweets from NBA players
[Reply]
Pablo 05:54 PM 11-29-2020

[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up