ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 57
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
RealSNR 10:45 AM 03-27-2020
I'm going to assume I didn't fuck over the Chiefs with that pick. I think I know who Rain Man is going to take
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:01 AM 03-27-2020
First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.
[Reply]
DrRyan 11:08 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.
I'll take it
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:11 AM 03-27-2020
Sold. Everybody welcome DrRyan to the CP Mock Draft!
[Reply]
Sfeihc 11:13 AM 03-27-2020
Welcome!
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:15 AM 03-27-2020
I suspect he'll be brilliant in his drafting. You don't choose a name with "Dr" in it without years of training.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:11 AM 03-27-2020
Loud, energetic music blares over the loudspeakers, and someone kicks the door open. As the crowd looks on, America's favorite tight end enters, carrying the Lombardi Trophy. Travis Kelce pops a beer, puts some hotel keys in his pocket that are being thrown to him by the women in the crowd, and stops by the table to pick the up draft card.

He takes the podium and a respectful hush falls over the crowd.

"Six years ago," he says, "I was the 63rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Times were different back then. I was a third rounder when the Chiefs were drafting 1st in each round. Now we're drafting a second rounder when the Chiefs are drafting last in each round, if you don't count our exchange of the 55 who ends games with sacks for the 55 who lines up offsides."

Travis looks at the card and smiles. "This guy will help us a lot. And you've got to FIGHT for your RIGHT to pronounce it! With the 63rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn."
[Reply]
Sfeihc 11:14 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Loud, energetic music blares over the loudspeakers, and someone kicks the door open. As the crowd looks on, America's favorite tight end enters, carrying the Lombardi Trophy. Travis Kelce pops a beer, puts some hotel keys in his pocket that are being thrown to him by the women in the crowd, and stops by the table to pick the up draft card.

"Six years ago," he says, "I was the 63rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Times were different back then. I was a third rounder when the Chiefs were drafting 1st in each round. Now we're drafting a second rounder when the Chiefs are drafting last in each round, if you don't count our exchange of the 55 who ends games with sacks for the 55 who lines up offsides."

Travis looks at the card and smiles. "This guy will help us a lot. And you've got to FIGHT for your RIGHT to pronounce it! With the 63rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn."
Well done, sir.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:16 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
Well done, sir.
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:23 AM 03-27-2020
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.
I figured it would be Noah. Another solid pick RainMan - are you Brett Veach?

I’ll say more about this pick when other individuals get selected....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:47 PM 03-27-2020
Probably the direction I'd have gone.

But there's also one other guy on there that I'd have thought real hard about (especially if I'd have gone w/ Delpit in Rd1).

We'll see when my other guy goes.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:39 AM 03-27-2020

This is exactly who I was talking about. Great job Rain Man.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:46 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is exactly who I was talking about. Great job Rain Man.
Seriously? What are the odds of that? I figured for sure I was going to disappoint you.

The reason I didn't take Diggs or Jaylon Johnson in the first was that so many CBs were being taken, I figured that a good one would slide to me in the 2nd.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:49 AM 03-27-2020
Seriously? What are the odds of that? I figured for sure I was going to disappoint you.
I would’ve made the same 2 picks you made. Top guy on my board at both spots.

You won’t hear me complaining one bit :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:14 AM 03-27-2020
Okay, what do we think? Partying in the streets with Mahomes pouring beers from the second floor, or horror?

We're not sure of Breeland's status and he may well be back, but Fuller is gone so we have an open roster spot. Igbinoghene seems like a guy with upside who can play immediately in our passing packages.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 57
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up