ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 173
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Sassy Squatch 07:10 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Most people I've known who have kept doomed and horrible relationships going have done so out of financial necessity. But even though Hill isn't making the superstar bucks, he is still a well paid professional athlete that can afford to shell out alimony and child support and live more than comfortably.

If only he'd just kicked her to the curb and filed for divorce. Whether he stayed because he loves her (or whatever passes for love in that toxic mess), or loves the child, or just wants to keep up appearances, or is so possessive of her that he doesn't want anybody else to have her, it was a huge mistake.
They aren't married yet AFAIK. Still fiancee.
tyreekthefreak 07:10 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You're arguing with a guy who thought his trump card in the thread was explaining that he was a high school dropout and you probably never made it past elementary school. You could be arguing that the Earth is flat at this point and you would've already won.
It was sarcasm dumbass!
Sassy Squatch 07:12 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
The DA dropped the case before the audio...….a good lawyer will make mince-meat out of the audio, hell, any lawyer for that matter.

After the DA drops the case again, the NFL will suspend him 8 games. He will play for the Chiefs this year. The million dollar question is does he get a new contract ?
They're probably going to try to use the implications on that tape to turn them against one another while interviewing them.
tyreekthefreak 07:15 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
My question is, where is Hill's boy saying Daddy did it? I thought it was Hills girl that was saying this?
And you are correct! The girlfriend says it on the audio. Had the kid said it to anyone of importance, I'm pretty sure Tyreek would really be in a world of hurt!

This is another fact which that JD fellow doesn't comprehend!
tyreekthefreak 07:15 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They're probably going to try to use the implications on that tape to turn them against one another while interviewing them.
Both will have lawyers! This isn't Adam 12 man!!!
jd1020 07:16 PM 04-27-2019
And you are correct! The girlfriend says it on the audio. Had the kid said it to anyone of importance, I'm pretty sure Tyreek would really be in a world of hurt!

This is another fact which that JD fellow doesn't comprehend!
It is a fact that I comprehend and have answered, dumbass.

He asked the same stupid question before.
tyreekthefreak 07:18 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
It is a fact that I comprehend and have answered, dumbass.

He asked the same stupid question before.
Well then, has ANYBODY heard the boy say "daddy did it?"
GloryDayz 07:19 PM 04-27-2019
The DA dropped the case before the audio...….a good lawyer will make mince-meat out of the audio, hell, any lawyer for that matter.

After the DA drops the case again, the NFL will suspend him 8 games. He will play for the Chiefs this year. The million dollar question is does he get a new contract ?
That would improve our chances of going to a SB.
jd1020 07:20 PM 04-27-2019
Well then, has ANYBODY heard the boy say "daddy did it?"
Apparently CPS and investigators heard it, but at the time his fiance was defending Hill. So who knows what exactly was said to explain what or when their son said it, but the kid is in protective custody right now, so...
pugsnotdrugs19 07:20 PM 04-27-2019
Y’all are out of your mind if you think he plays in KC again..
Frazod 07:22 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They aren't married yet AFAIK. Still fiancee.
Christ, I would hope at this point that's EX-fiance. For the sake of everybody involved. Especially the child. Perhaps in time she could remarry a man who would act like an actual father to the kid.

I used to work with an attorney who married the ex of one of the 80s-era Bears - you'd all recognize his name. He was a horrible, shitty husband and father, probably as bad as Hill is alleged to be, if not worse. It just never made the news. The child has a far better relationship with the step-father, and has almost nothing to do with her real dad.
tyreekthefreak 07:23 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I just have a feeling once the audio gets thrown out.....the tide will turn once again!

Everything was fine before the audio. The audio will not stand up to a lawyers scrutiny. The DA will drop again. Bank on it!
PHOG 07:24 PM 04-27-2019
Yeah, he's out, just don't like people hanging people in a court of public opinion, thats why we have courts? If we aren't innocent until PROVEN guilty, what the hell are we?
TwistedChief 07:25 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Pugs, you are too valuable to the CP community and level-headed to participate in this conversation. There is probably only one person who believes Hill will play for the Chiefs again and you've found him here and his real fear is changing his username.
Frazod 07:26 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yeah, he's out, just don't like people hanging people in a court of public opinion, thats why we have courts? If we aren't innocent until PROVEN guilty, what the hell are we?
Well, you certainly came to the wrong place.
Page 60 of 173
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up