ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 181
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:54 AM 02-26-2019
Just billay being billay. One of the worst posters on the board. But, he's a little mentally handicapped, so gotta just let him do his thing from time to time.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:00 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Just billay being billay. One of the worst posters on the board. But, he's a little mentally handicapped, so gotta just let him do his thing from time to time.
Once this window is clean, he'll find another to lick.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 AM 02-26-2019
I've lived in your head since 2011 :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:20 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've lived in your head since 2011 :-)
Sure. I guess you could say that. Of course, you're the one that started posting my home address on here because you couldn't handle a hilarious pic of your semi-retarded looking self flexing with a dildo. Sounds like I was in your head long before 2011.

You're a dumbshit billay. You've always been a dumbshit. You'll always be a dumbshit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:21 PM 02-26-2019
Sure. I guess you could say that. Of course, you're the one that started posting my home address on here because you couldn't handle a hilarious pic of your semi-retarded looking self flexing with a dildo. Sounds like I was in your head long before 2011.

You're a dumbshit billay. You've always been a dumbshit. You'll always be a dumbshit.
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:28 PM 02-26-2019

Why would someone not be permabanned for that?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:28 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Hes lying
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:29 PM 02-26-2019
Holy shit, you posted someone's home address on here Billay? You're even more of a pathetic loser than I previously thought.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:45 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Holy shit, you posted someone's home address on here Billay? You're even more of a pathetic loser than I previously thought.
Obsessed.

Threads not about me it's about the 3rd place Jayhawks.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:04 PM 02-26-2019
Billay jelly Kansas rolls along while CornFuggers died a quick death. Never to ride again. How can that be when they’re neighbor states?

Oh and 30M for Scott Frost lollers
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 02-26-2019
Want to know what Patriot Way on our board making a fool of himself and Titty Meat on the Pats board making a fool of himself have in common? They're both from Nebraska.

Hell if there's one thing that Bronco fans and Chief fans can agree on its that Nebraska sucks.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:30 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
They deleted it and warned him. After talking with a couple of the mods, I felt that it was handled and he wouldn't go that far again. The address he posted was the house we'd moved out of a few months prior, but the fact that he took the time to dig into me to post it was troubling.

In the end, I remembered he's slightly retarded, so he doesn't understand social norms like most people. You have to remember he's the guy who went after phobia's business in real life as well. He's not really a threat to anyone, just obnoxious. Plus, I still had the dildo flexing pic.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:16 PM 02-26-2019
post it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:25 PM 02-26-2019

The fact you kept a pic of another guy with a photoshopped dildo on your computer is pretty disturbing. :-) you've seriously held this grudge for a decade.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:30 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The fact you kept a pic of another guy with a photoshopped dildo on your computer is pretty disturbing. :-) you've seriously held this grudge for a decade.
I wouldn't call it holding on to it, but I certainly t remember it. You posted my personal information on a public board. Information that could lead some psycho to my families doorstep. You know, the type of psycho that finds info on someone and posts it online, or goes after a business because they are a little bitch.

And you did all that while crying to anyone that would listen that Clay had violated your privacy by taking a FB pic and, presumably, Photoshoping a dildo into it. I hope it was a Photoshop, but I don't judge people on what they're into.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 181
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169 > Last »
Up