ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM 12-14-2020
If you are not one of Fauci's flock this is a great time to travel. I get free air but the hotels and airfare are super cheap. In the last 9 months we have traveled all over and done jiu-jitsu tournaments in Florida and Texas. We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. My only regret was missing 2 weeks in Mexico. We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area. So nice to go to the Ice House and listen to some live music and be normal. I hope you guys are having a great holiday with the people that matter the most. Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
TLO 01:57 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
That's right up there with Ethiopia of places to visit.

Places I haven't been but want to go:

New Zealand
Iceland
Norway
You're responding to a bot.

I love when bots bump these semi irrelevant threads and the conversation just continues on as normal for like 15-20 posts before the thread falls off into oblivion again.
[Reply]
Reroka 02:05 PM 05-08-2023
I am on a 14-day cruise to the Panama Canal and other places in December.
[Reply]
TLO 02:09 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by ijack:
Travel whenever you have a chance
This one is a bot too
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:40 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:

I love when bots bump these semi irrelevant threads and the conversation just continues on as normal for like 15-20 posts before the thread falls off into oblivion again.
Hey, bots are people, too.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:41 PM 05-08-2023
That's right up there with Ethiopia of places to visit.

Places I haven't been but want to go:

New Zealand
Iceland
Norway
The top three places on my list right now are:

1. Antarctica
2. Italy
3. Scotland

I'm embarrassed that I've never been to Italy. Everyone has been to Italy but me.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:42 PM 05-08-2023
Good place to feel tall at 5' 10"
When I did the Korea thing back in grad school, I brained myself on signage a couple of times while walking on the sidewalk. They didn't leave much margin of error for tall people.
[Reply]
Otter 04:33 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When I did the Korea thing back in grad school, I brained myself on signage a couple of times while walking on the sidewalk. They didn't leave much margin of error for tall people.
Italy is great as is Germany. France I wasn't a big fan of at all for all kinds of reasons.

Never been to either Korea and there's no urge to be honest. If I had to add one more to the list it would be British Columbia (not a country). Every scenic post off the beaten trail I've have been nothing short of magnificent.

I'm going to be in Sao Paulo in 2 weeks and have seen some pretty cool YouTube stuff. Their street markets looks amazing. Say a prayer I return with both kidneys and no parasites.

I keed!
[Reply]
Otter 04:36 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:

It's the off season. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:32 PM 05-08-2023
49 days away from my 7th straight trip to Jamaica. So fucking ready! Doing a weed farm tour this trip, and hoping to go to the Appleton Estate tour also. 10 days in paradise. Next year we’re missing Jamaica to go to Barbados for carnival. That’s a bucket list deal for me. And once we finish that trip, we will have earned our free week at Sandals! Doing 2 weeks in Barbados, a week to do all the carnival events, then a week at Sandals to relax and recover from a crazy ass week of partying!
[Reply]
Otter 05:39 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
49 days away from my 7th straight trip to Jamaica. So ****ing ready! Doing a weed farm tour this trip, and hoping to go to the Appleton Estate tour also. 10 days in paradise. Next year we’re missing Jamaica to go to Barbados for carnival. That’s a bucket list deal for me. And once we finish that trip, we will have earned our free week at Sandals! Doing 2 weeks in Barbados, a week to do all the carnival events, then a week at Sandals to relax and recover from a crazy ass week of partying!
Something tells me that bolded part isn't going to go as planned.

Have fun my brother! :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 05:58 PM 05-08-2023
I want to travel around and live in a Sprinter van for a while with my cats but I cant find anyone to do crack with me
[Reply]
Otter 05:59 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I want to travel around and live in a Sprinter van for a while with my cats but I cant find anyone to do crack with me
You just have to Belize.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:02 PM 05-08-2023
It was so nice traveling during the c0vAIDS when the planes were empty. Now it SUCKS!
[Reply]
Otter 06:06 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It was so nice traveling during the c0vAIDS when the planes were empty. Now it SUCKS!
Business class and noise cancelling headphones are a life saver. The $350 you'll spend on a good best pair of Bose will save you an early heart attack.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:08 PM 05-08-2023
Italy is great as is Germany. France I wasn't a big fan of at all for all kinds of reasons.

Never been to either Korea and there's no urge to be honest. If I had to add one more to the list it would be British Columbia (not a country). Every scenic post off the beaten trail I've have been nothing short of magnificent.

I'm going to be in Sao Paulo in 2 weeks and have seen some pretty cool YouTube stuff. Their street markets looks amazing. Say a prayer I return with both kidneys and no parasites.

I keed!
You're likely going to die there. But I hope you have a good time ahead of that.

I'm actually kind of finished with developing countries. I've done those for most of my life and have hit up almost every place that's high on my list. I'm entering a Europe phase now where I see culture and drink soda without ice and learn about violins and things. It'll be a fun change of pace.

I'm clearly missing something about Vancouver. I've been there a couple of times now, and have never seen it to be anything special. Now, I was in town and didn't hike or anything, so maybe that's the difference. Everyone else seems to be in love with the city.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up