ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 27
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>XFL Thread
dannybcaitlyn 01:04 PM 02-08-2020
Who’s watching?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:14 PM 02-16-2020
Gonna watch my first game tonight with St. Louis in it. Expectations are low, right where they oughta be.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:15 PM 02-16-2020
Look like my XFL team sucks hot dogshit, but I see Aaron Murray and Chase Litton on the roster so that's giving me hope.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:18 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Gonna watch my first game tonight with St. Louis in it. Expectations are low, right where they oughta be.
Bet the under.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:19 PM 02-16-2020
Todd Gurley is there in person checking out where he will land after the :-) dump him to get out of that horrific contract
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:23 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Todd Gurley is there in person checking out where he will land after the :-) dump him to get out of that horrific contract
That contract is the least of that franchise’s worries. Horribly mismanaged the big decisions the past couple years.

How about Goff and his $34M per year? Or the 2 first round picks surrendered for Ramsey (who has one year left on his contract)?

In that tough division, I would NOT be buying any Rams stock moving forward.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:38 PM 02-16-2020
This game got a lot better fast. Two TDs in less than a minute.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:40 PM 02-16-2020
The player interviews suck though. I think most of the players don't like doing them either.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:52 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The player interviews suck though. I think most of the players don't like doing them either.
agreed...all the player and coach stuff needs to be crap canned...

I love the audio between replay and the officials. The NFL needs this yesterday, but we know that will never happen.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:53 PM 02-16-2020
Wow. This extra point concept and the kickoff was cool. I'm just watching this shit for the first time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:56 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

I love the audio between replay and the officials. The NFL needs this yesterday, but we know that will never happen.
I like the transparency of the replay as well. But they need to develop a much better system for conveying the relevant information from the replay official to the ref. Half the time they just spew out the info any which way, repeat themselves a few times for good measure, and the ref has to ask two or three times for a repeat.

It should be more like an aviation 'challenge-response' system, so that the info is given in a certain order that everyone knows so that they can speed the process up and make it more efficient.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:56 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Wow. This extra point concept and the kickoff was cool. I'm just watching this shit for the first time.
You should read up on 'major touchback'...if the KO doesnt make the 20, the receiving team gets it on the kicking teams 45.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:58 PM 02-16-2020
I like the transparency of the replay as well. But they need to develop a much better system for conveying the relevant information from the replay official to the ref. Half the time they just spew out the info any which way, repeat themselves a few times for good measure, and the ref has to ask two or three times for a repeat.

It should be more like an aviation 'challenge-response' system, so that the info is given in a certain order that everyone knows so that they can speed the process up and make it more efficient.
If the league can survive more than one year, I'm sure they will mature the process of communications. It's a bit chaotic, I agree, but the replay has pretty much made their decision within seconds. Not the 5 minutes it takes the NY'ers for the NFL
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:58 PM 02-16-2020
It would be better for the NFL if this worked. There's a lot of players that come out of college that are just too raw, but have a lot of talent. Project guys. If the NFL had a minor league to develop these guys it would only be a positive thing.

And we already know that it can work. Just think about all the players that came from the USFL or the Canadian league that had great careers in the NFL.
I agree. Vince McMahon has something to work with. Can't imagine he won't evolve the product. I actually think the communication between players and coaches is cool and helps me appreciate stuff that happens behind the scenes.

I still hate the markets they picked and think half of these markets will tank once the gimmick is up. Not surprising that attendance took a huge hit and bet several markets will be horrible by season end.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:04 PM 02-16-2020
Burkhardt and Greg Olsen? That’s an awesome announcer duo. Ka-doos, XFL.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:07 PM 02-16-2020
Coates still can’t catch. Lol
[Reply]
Page 14 of 27
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up