ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 153
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:13 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:52 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Spoiler!
Surely we're past spoilers now. It was on Wednesday...

But I don't want to be an asshole.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 03-11-2023
:-) wow that's some deep autism
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 PM 03-11-2023
how dare you talk about a video and not embed it

GIVE ME THE VIDEO
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 03-11-2023
here's a terrifying potential spoiler for bad batch

Spoiler!

[Reply]
listopencil 05:28 AM 03-12-2023
I've heard that a descendant of John Wayne plays Mando when suited up to get the walk to look a certain way. Does anyone know if that's still Katee Sackhoff walking in the suit? Because the scenes of her from behind walking in those caves...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:05 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I've heard that a descendant of John Wayne plays Mando when suited up to get the walk to look a certain way. ..
He's John Wayne's grandson. Been a stuntman in Hollywood for a number of years.

Originally Posted by listopencil:
Does anyone know if that's still Katee Sackhoff walking in the suit? Because the scenes of her from behind walking in those caves...
I sure hope so. She is in that good of shape in real life so she could pull it off,
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:19 AM 03-12-2023
No spoiler watching on youtube but just an opinion..... Why didn't the mythosaur eat then or kill them? Seems like to me "something" is going on there. Some reason to be revealed later.

Katie got her beliefs shattered. Thats why she is staring at the water. It's not a dead planet. The mythosaur is real. We will see her and Din team up soon?

Grogu can calm and talk to large beasts. Thats going to involve the mythoaur too. Does he help Din ride him?

BTW, how does Dinn prove he went into the waters on Mandalore to get the apostate label off him?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No spoiler watching on youtube but just an opinion..... Why didn't the mythosaur eat then or kill them? Seems like to me "something" is going on there. Some reason to be revealed later.

Katie got her beliefs shattered. Thats why she is staring at the water. It's not a dead planet. The mythosaur is real. We will see her and Din team up soon?

Both Bo Katan and the Armorer did. The Armorer thought the planet was uninhabitable and Bo Katan thought there was nothing special there. Interesting dichotomy that still continues.

Grogu can calm and talk to large beasts. Thats going to involve the mythoaur too. Does he help Din ride him?

Maybe Grogu rides him. The Mandalorian that made the dark Sabre went to the Jedi academy. Some decent parallels there. Could be any number of things. They’ve done a really nice job with the story. Especially the pragmatist vs religious fanatic angle.

BTW, how does Dinn prove he went into the waters on Mandalore to get the apostate label off him?

I’d rip that damn plaque off the wall and slap that down in front of her. How’s that, biatch? Apostate my ass.

My answers in bold.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
as i stated in my spoilered post, the mythosaur is not an aggressive creature like a rancor...i think this is a gentle giant situation ala bendu

Originally Posted by :
his helmet records everything
[Reply]
stumppy 10:11 PM 03-12-2023
As far as proof of him going to Mandalor?

I would think his word would be proof enough.

It's not like he's trying to pledge a damn fraternity.

He's a fucking Mandalorian. If he says he did it, he did it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:34 AM 03-13-2023
as i stated in my spoilered post, the mythosaur is not an aggressive creature like a rancor...i think this is a gentle giant situation ala bendu

his helmet records everything
He's part of the force or an extension of the Wills, thus there's no malice or favoritism. It's ambivalent to all force users. In its mind there's No dark or light just the totality of all things.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:27 AM 03-13-2023
ya'll watching the bad batch?

shit is fucking incredible...it's like the a-team decided to go fight nazis

Spoiler!
I haven't started this season yet but definitely going to now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:31 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I haven't started this season yet but definitely going to now.
every fucking season of rebels, clone wars or bad batch, before i start it, i'm like "ugh, cartoons, guess i'll watch this shit"

5 minutes into the first episode:

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:35 AM 03-13-2023
The armorer sent him there to die. In the trailers it sounded as though the armorer said, "There is no redemption." Or something like that. With all those helmets littering the floor when Mando was being carried off by the robotic spider seems like it was an obvious betrayal that once you remove your helmet, you're done. Would give Mando the power to start questioning his order.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 153
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146 > Last »
Up