That is all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:03 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No Eric Berry
No Justin Houston
No Tanoh Kpassagnon
Literally starting 2 safeties with a combined no starts for us

This isn’t the game to bitch. We knew we were underhanded and only lost by 3.

I don’t get it
It's never the game to bitch. It's just a game. Well, unless you play for many of the other teams in the league.
[Reply]
-King- 10:03 PM 10-14-2018
Whatever DC we get if we fired Sutton is going to be stuck wotj this roster. I don't care if we do fire him, but we HAVE to fix the roster asap. I can't believe how bad Veach has been.

Take his ass back to being a scout or some shit cause he's a terrible GM so far.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Jimmya 10:04 PM 10-14-2018
Htismage.. Can you please give us a reason as to why Gronk was single covered on the last drive?
[Reply]
petegz28 10:04 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The shit that is annoying as all **** is that they keep asking guys to do shit they can't do. Why is Reggie Ragland constantly playing? How hard is it to admit that maybe just maybe Anthony Hitchens isn't a 3 down LB?

Why are you dropping Ford into a zone when he's about as useful as the open space?

That's the shit that annoys me, they will constantly ask a guy to do something he can't do.
Same reason he would never make Peters play the other side of the field.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
yeah, well fuck you and your sarcastic ass comments!

His ass needs to go
:-)

Hey, where were you when I was, evidently, Nostradamus and knew he needed to go?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Htismage.. Can you please give us a reason as to why Gronk was single covered on the last drive?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:06 PM 10-14-2018
Jordan Lucas is a better player than Eric Murray matter of fact he's probably the best safety they have playing right now yet he never touched the field until guys got hurt...

Ron Parker is horrible, Kendall Fuller is a #3 CB, the rest of that CB crew is smashed asshole.

Chris Jones is a lazy fuck that needs to have his shit reamed for taking half of games off.
[Reply]
RickObie 10:06 PM 10-14-2018
This is beautiful- the shit I took after the Steelers playoff game where so many Fing idiots blamed the offense - our defense has sucked c*ck for years - welcome to reality everyone.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 PM 10-14-2018
Until that last drive, Gronk had 1 catch for like 11 yards.

Hogan burned them twice in a row at the end of the game. How do you suppose that happened? Because they were focusing on Edelman and freaking Gronk.

FIRE BOB SUTTON!!!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:07 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because better talent can overcome Sutton.

A different DC can't overcome a lack of talent.

It comes down to doing whatever it takes to fix the defense NOW. Firing Sutton is about 5th on the list.
I'm not asking to fire Sutton. I'm asking both sides to acknowledge that the talent and Sutton are a horrible duo right now.

I'm all for adding talent right now. I don't think anybody is opposed to that.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:07 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'd rather fire Veach than Sutton. Speaks, Hitchens, Ragland, and Fuller all fucking suck. 4 starters Veach has gotten for this defense and they're all trash. How is that possible?
Posted via Mobile Device
Last time I checked, Veach doesn't play either. Only players get blame dude!
[Reply]
Bowser 10:07 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Andy was not happy with Bob at the end there.
Probably had something to do with lining McQuay up in man on Gronkowski at the end. Why, WHY did Sutton do that?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:08 PM 10-14-2018
To me the talent does suck, but Sutton is not very good at adjusting his scheme for what players he does have.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:08 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-):-):-)
And I'll double-down: can we just kick Clark in the nuts and bring Dorsey back? Thx!

Originally Posted by Mecca:
At this point I think it's time to just fire all the defensive coaches and replace most of the players.

This is just to far gone to really salvage that Bob Sutton can return or that he reaches players etc etc.
Now THIS I fully approve of. I am a HUGE fan of nuking ANY side of the ball that has fallen this far. And why not? When it gets THIS bad, there are clearly several elements at play, not just one or two.
The two players the Chiefs banked on to be the physical and spiritual leaders of this defense have both failed miserably at their responsibilities:
One by getting paid and FAR LESS effective as a result, the OTHER by getting paid when he should have never been paid at all for being a little spoiled cunt who threw a fit when it was suggested( and wisely so )that an insurance policy be added to the contract due to past medical issues, and to cover the team's ass. Yeah, THAT particular paycheck has been just...fucking...FABULOUS FOR THE CHIEFS! What production!

So yeah, fuck 'em. Push that button and let it ride!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Last time I checked, Veach doesn't play either. Only players get blame dude!
[Reply]
Page 74 of 298
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up