ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
RINGLEADER 02:28 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dead isn't dead to Jedi's. He and everyone who ever lived can come back as ghost Jedi's, correct?
I think it would be funny as hell if he just faded back in at the start of the movie and was alive and well.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:24 PM 07-13-2018
His interview reminded me of when a reporter ask a QB about a shit play call by a coach after the game and his reponse is " We just run the plays called the best we can."
[Reply]
banecat 01:31 PM 07-13-2018
How many force ghosts are there going to be? How many are there now?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:33 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
How many force ghosts are there going to be? How many are there now?
Shouldn't there be a force ghost for every jedi who has died?
[Reply]
banecat 01:38 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Shouldn't there be a force ghost for every jedi who has died?
Yes, and Mace Windu needs to drop some f bombs when he makes his appearance
[Reply]
bowener 01:51 PM 07-13-2018
My gut tells me Lando is going to show up in this film to die. Everybody but Chewie has died, so why not? Oh, Chewie will also die. And R2/C3PO will finally find their ends in a trash compactor. Just to really yank on those "feels."

And Lando is in this so they retcon some story or mystery about him from which a spinoff film will be made so it can star Donald Glover, which, fuck it, I'm fine with that. We should have had that instead of Solo.
[Reply]
sedated 10:12 AM 08-09-2018
I thought Mark Hamill wasn't going to be in episode IX

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...wars-episode-9
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:13 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
I thought Mark Hamill wasn't going to be in episode IX

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...wars-episode-9
Letting everyone know. They could have hidden it. All pr
[Reply]
Hawk 10:21 AM 08-09-2018
What about the theory floating around that Rey is really the daughter of Han Solo and Qi'ra and is a half-sister to Kylo Ren? Anyone think that's a possibility in this movie?
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:34 PM 08-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hawk:
What about the theory floating around that Rey is really the daughter of Han Solo and Qi'ra and is a half-sister to Kylo Ren? Anyone think that's a possibility in this movie?
The age range does not match up, unless Han somehow hooked up with her while he was married to Leia.
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:45 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by Hawk:
That's possible but doesn't match up with Rey's force capabilities/potential in terms of lineage/bloodline.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:36 PM 08-11-2018
Mark's beard is back and he flew out to Europe.

Totally-not-in-this-movie.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:30 AM 08-13-2018
P.S. I hate Rian Johnson and hope they fire him from ever getting near another Star Wars film. Even as an audience member.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:23 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
P.S. I hate Rian Johnson and hope they fire him from ever getting near another Star Wars film. Even as an audience member.
I'm out and done so I won't shit-talk the brand. What's the point?

I will admit to some curiosity in how you rebound from what Round head Rian did in TLJ. Just from the perspective of burning established cannon to the ground and having to take over from that. How do you pull that off?...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:52 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm out and done so I won't shit-talk the brand. What's the point?

I will admit to some curiosity in how you rebound from what Round head Rian did in TLJ. Just from the perspective of burning established cannon to the ground and having to take over from that. How do you pull that off?...
Easy. Pretend it didn’t happen.

Have Luke return and “fade in”
Have Snoke jump into a new clone body and proclaim himself Palpatine’s clone
Have Rey be the leader of the Force kids or Luke be her father
Have the resistance from the outer rim finally show up
Etc., etc., etc.

Whatever they do will be a lame band-aid necessitated by Rian Johnson’s terrible movie.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up