ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 181
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:47 PM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I don't understand how people think dedric lawson is going to the association next year when he has a 2 inch vert. He was below the rim and jumped two feet yesterday and barely off the ground. Steph Curry dunking showed he might be able to block dedrics shot. Now lawson stretching the floor or doing some pick and pop kind of shit might be ok but man he is painfully white.
He kinda reminds me of a worse shooting Georges Niang. Niang was drafted, but didn’t stick. Lawson will be lucky to be drafted IMO. If he is, he won’t stick either.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:42 AM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He kinda reminds me of a worse shooting Georges Niang. Niang was drafted, but didn’t stick. Lawson will be lucky to be drafted IMO. If he is, he won’t stick either.
Niang was a playmaker with the ball in his hands too. Dedric doesn't have the all around dynamic skills Niang had. He is really good around the basket and has a nack for garbage buckets, but those won't necessarily translate well (at least at face value).
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:50 AM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just keep the wifes away from the alcohol.:-)
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-)
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)
Watching that debacle on Saturday probably incentivized copious amounts of alcohol to be consumed.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:09 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Niang was a playmaker with the ball in his hands too. Dedric doesn't have the all around dynamic skills Niang had. He is really good around the basket and has a nack for garbage buckets, but those won't necessarily translate well (at least at face value).
But Bill Self said Lawson is the best passer hes ever coached and that Grimes is the most complete guard hes ever coached.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:22 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah, I’m really trying to run him out right now. Learn to read.
But that’s kinda my point isn’t it?

You wanted him out and we (at least, I) told you that’s absurd. Now you’re good with him. This is where you say “Gosh, maybe you guys ere right.”
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:25 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

You wanted him out and we (at least, I) told you that’s absurd. Now you’re good with him. This is where you say “Gosh, maybe you guys ere right.”
Youve wanted to fire Bill Self too soooo
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:26 PM 02-25-2019

LOL - seriously, NEVER change.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:27 PM 02-25-2019

I still want him fired.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:29 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
I still want him fired.
Why?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:59 PM 02-25-2019
Why?
He's an idiot and not that great of a basketball coach.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:02 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
He's an idiot and not that great of a basketball coach.

cosigned.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:10 PM 02-25-2019
I'm going with a KU win tonight. We're a different team at home and with the ass whoopin' we took on Saturday, I think we come to play.

Or, this team is a terrible KU team that lacks leadership & outside shooting and we're going to lose by 10.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:23 PM 02-25-2019
KSU will lose by 11. We haven't won in Allen since 06. Part of the reason I hate Bruce, he doesn't seem to be able to got his teams over the hype.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:40 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
KSU will lose by 11. We haven't won in Allen since 06. Part of the reason I hate Bruce, he doesn't seem to be able to got his teams over the hype.
KU can't score and are careless w/ the ball.

They don't really do anything well.

If someone gets hot on the opposing team, they don't have the shooters necessary to match it.

KU may win, but it wont be by much. Won't be surprised if they lose either.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:10 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'm going with a KU win tonight. We're a different team at home and with the ass whoopin' we took on Saturday, I think we come to play.

Or, this team is a terrible KU team that lacks leadership & outside shooting and we're going to lose by 10.
I think with this team, they’re going to need some help. If KSU is legitimately on their game, it’s a loss. Barring some miracle 3 point shooting.

Now AFH lower the probability of KSU being a 100% on their game to almost 0, so it comes down to what our guys do vs theirs.

KSU seems to be due for a letdown. If they can overcome their propensity to shit the bed then they can get it.
[Reply]
Page 115 of 181
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Up