ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 101
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
DaFace 09:19 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Assuming the Blues don't pull a Blues, they should win the West.

Yeah, I fucking said it.

Dallas can't score. Nashville hasn't done much. Vegas regressed. Calgary and San Jose have dog shit at goalie.
Someone hasn't been watching the Avs/Flames series.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:19 PM 04-18-2019
These Canadians are piiiiiissed. Calgary blows one to the Fraudlanche, now this...
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:20 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Vegas regressed in the regular season but make no mistake, they’re legit. They added their best player at the deadline, they’re a different team with Stone.

I’d take the Blues over them but it’d go deep.
I think Vegas is fine long term, but you can't make the SCF/win the SCF ever year.

Honestly, if they can get past Winnipeg and winner of Dallas/Nashville(Dallas scares me the most because Bishop/Dallas D scares me more than Nashville), the Blues will win the West. No one in the Pacific scares me.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:21 PM 04-18-2019
Fuck Kroenke.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:21 PM 04-18-2019
MacKinnon is literally a god. Don’t think there’s a more exciting player in the league right now. I’ve spent the entirety of that series just waiting for MacK to hit the ice.

He’s just like “yeah, we’re gonna win this series”
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 04-18-2019
This is going to make Stick & Puck all the sweeter... It just will...
[Reply]
DaFace 09:23 PM 04-18-2019
Fuck Kroenke.
You can fuck him all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the Flames have gotten their asses handed to them, and the only reason it's been close is that Mike Smith is playing out of his mind. So both your insinuation that the Flames will likely win it and the statement that their goaltending sucks are uninformed.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:28 PM 04-18-2019
I think Vegas is fine long term, but you can't make the SCF/win the SCF ever year.

Honestly, if they can get past Winnipeg and winner of Dallas/Nashville(Dallas scares me the most because Bishop/Dallas D scares me more than Nashville), the Blues will win the West. No one in the Pacific scares me.
Yeah, Dallas is capable of stealing series. They have limited upside and lack scoring depth (Zuccarello was a huge get) but they’re probably the best defensive team left in the playoffs. I’d be rooting for the Preds if I were a Blues fan.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:28 PM 04-18-2019
You can **** him all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the Flames have gotten their asses handed to them, and the only reason it's been close is that Mike Smith is playing out of his mind. So both your insinuation that the Flames will likely win it and the statement that their goaltending sucks are uninformed.
I recognize Smith has been playing well, but a handful of games doesn't undo his sub .900 SV%.

Bobrovsky had the label of PO choke artist until this series.

Also, please tell me where I insinuated the Flames were going to win the series? I listed all of the PO teams aside from the Avs. My bad. I'd take the Avs over the Sharks, too. Vegas vs COL should be an interesting series.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:29 PM 04-18-2019
You can fuck him all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the Flames have gotten their asses handed to them, and the only reason it's been close is that Mike Smith is playing out of his mind. So both your insinuation that the Flames will likely win it and the statement that their goaltending sucks are uninformed.
Smith is the only reason the Flames weren’t Lightning’d

he was crazy last night but 55 minutes of domination is too much for any goalke
[Reply]
DaFace 09:30 PM 04-18-2019
MacKinnon is literally a god. Don’t think there’s a more exciting player in the league right now. I’ve spent the entirety of that series just waiting for MacK to hit the ice.

He’s just like “yeah, we’re gonna win this series”
I described it as "cocky zen" the other day to my wife. He's intensely confident in himself, not to the point of being truly full of himself. Instead, he just has an intense understanding of his abilities and what he'll be able to do over a series.

And yeah, the Pepsi Center is fun place to be right now because pretty much every time he comes on the ice the crowd perks up. Makar has practically been the same way in his two games. That kid is going to be electric.

It may not be this year, but the Avs are going to be force before long. In terms of key pieces of their roster's ages:

Tyson Barrie (27)
Gabe Landeskog (26)
Nathan MacKinnon (23)
Mikko Rantanen (22)
Sam Girard (20)
Cale Makar (20)

Oh, and they have a #4 pick this year.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 09:30 PM 04-18-2019
Also, please tell me where I insinuated the Flames were going to win the series? I listed all of the PO teams aside from the Avs. My bad. I'd take the Avs over the Sharks, too. Vegas vs COL should be an interesting series.
Well...yeah. You left them out, which I assumed was intentional.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:32 PM 04-18-2019
Smith is the only reason the Flames weren’t Lightning’d

he was crazy last night but 55 minutes of domination is too much for any goalke
He's got a career .942 playoff save percentage. He may be leaky in the regular season, but the dude knows how to turn it on when it counts.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:33 PM 04-18-2019
Well...yeah. You left them out, which I assumed was intentional.
No, as I honestly forgot.

Calgary reminds me of the Blues in Hitch's 1st few years. They aren't ready yet but will be one day.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:34 PM 04-18-2019
No, as I honestly forgot.

Calgary reminds me of the Blues in Hitch's 1st few years. They aren't ready yet but will be one day.
Yep Houston is going to have a winner when they come to town.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 101
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up