ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 152
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Donger 11:24 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by H5N1:
me too.
:-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:26 AM 08-30-2011
Who is the Dane fellow you are referring to?
[Reply]
-King- 11:38 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Who is the Dane fellow you are referring to?
Tom Cruise's best friend and the person who loans Bill Gates and Warren Buffet money.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Frankie 11:41 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I figure it'll happen that one day you dare to make eye contact.

Failpiss is one of the worst cowardly keyboard Rambos on the Planet.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:55 AM 08-30-2011
It amazes me that the guy hasn't posted here since March and some of you can't stop humping his leg.

I left a message on his profile but still haven't heard from him. I was curious to see if he was lurking.
I'm sure he is.
He and I got along ok but I always got a weird vibe from him due to his temper.

I always wondered why he was so quick to jump someone's ass, call them an ignorant douche, etc when someone didn't agree with him.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:20 PM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

I left a message on his profile but still haven't heard from him. I was curious to see if he was lurking.
I'm sure he is.
He and I got along ok but I always got a weird vibe from him due to his temper.

I always wondered why he was so quick to jump someone's ass, call them an ignorant douche, etc when someone didn't agree with him.
We're facebook friends. As far as I know he's doing well.

And to anyone who is offended that I'm facebook friends with Dane, you are cordially invited to go fist yourself.
[Reply]
blaise 12:22 PM 08-30-2011
We're facebook friends. As far as I know he's doing well.

And to anyone who is offended that I'm facebook friends with Dane, you are cordially invited to go fist yourself.
Does he cry a lot on facebook, too?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:25 PM 08-30-2011
Good god people, get off his nuts. I can't believe this thread was even bumped.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:30 PM 08-30-2011
Bump
[Reply]
buddha 12:33 PM 08-30-2011
I don't care to read through over 100 pages of BS following that sad little exit from Dane. Anybody whose parting words are **** off and die is a pathetic worm.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:34 PM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by blaise:
Does he cry a lot on facebook, too?
Not that I'm aware of.

Nice thing about facebook is it's selective.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:39 PM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I just love how people think that others should just take how Dane blasted people and accept it. That's BS. I just never felt that was acceptable behavior. Not on a message bb or in real life. He was a bully and a hypocrite. He could dish it out but he couldn't take it.

Yes, I agree that he had some good football takes. But he also had some bad ones. This cult following of his just makes me scratch my head.

I wonder if he wasn't so Hollywood connected if so many people would still think he was such a good/cool dude. :-) Imagine this same behavior from some guy who lives in his mom's basement.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well I think we have our answer to that question.

Check with Hootie for the results.
I personally disagree, with respect too of course. With all the good natured ribbing back and forth with a couple basement dwellers, I've always still given good rep messages and PMs when deserved and those basement dwellers are slow to respond if at all.

Dane and I had several pleasant messages back and forth about real life stuff, even if we disagreed on the basic topics of football or even politics in a thread. There's the difference, and it had nothing to do with where he lived.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:40 PM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by buddha:
I don't care to read through over 100 pages of BS following that sad little exit from Dane. Anybody whose parting words are **** off and die is a pathetic worm.
Fuck on and live is better?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:01 PM 08-30-2011
Not that I'm aware of.

Nice thing about facebook is it's selective.
When will you post your "I'm leaving forever" thread?
[Reply]
Josef Mengele 03:02 PM 09-11-2011
Dane McCloud you were always a bitch.
[Reply]
Page 142 of 152
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146 > Last »
Up