ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 116
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Hootie 10:28 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Sounds like they neglected to tell him the bartending was of the salad bar.
well that would make sense...it's not good business to have a mexican man down a food station that is visible to the customers...a clean shaven white guy like me would be the perfect salad bar attendant.

in the restaurant industry, we like to hide our illegal mexicans in the back and pretend we have a chef...but to their credit, those mother fuckers can cook! I'm not kidding, seeing those dudes multi-task is a thing of beauty.

If I ever own anything, my employees are all going to be Mexican...
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:29 AM 04-16-2009
So, Since you're going to be done with this chic, would you mind giving gochiefs her numbah and AIM?

Just saying.
[Reply]
Pants 10:30 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'm suprised Rustshack hasn't responded, hope he is ok
Yeah, either this thread is fake or he's going through a very rough time right now to where CP isn't occupying any of his thoughts. The shit might have hit the fan.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:31 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
So what ur saying is Hootie will be tossing salad?
Lumpy is a-ok reminds me alot of Jenny Gump
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:32 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Brock:
Call her right now and dump her. Seriously.
I have a better idea.

Post her number and I'll call her for you and post the transcript of the conversation here.

I'll be in your area early next week for a couple of days, maybe I could go with you and I'll dump her, kindoflike your attorney and you take notes and be quiet.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:34 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
a clean shaven white guy like me would be the perfect salad bar attendant.
just make sure you don't smell like piss
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:43 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
So what ur saying is Hootie will be tossing salad?
Note to Hootie: Don't forget to take jelly or syrup to work.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:44 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Note to Hootie: Don't forget to take jelly or syrup to work.
I'm old fashioned...
[Reply]
Lumpy 10:48 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Lumpy is a-ok reminds me alot of Jenny Gump
Thx! Ur sweet. :-)
[Reply]
Dylan 11:24 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
[Reply]
RustShack 12:00 PM 04-16-2009
I caught her in at least 10 lies last night.

She thinks her going out to the bars is the same thing as me staying him and playing halo.

She gets pissed if a girl adds me on facebook.

She doesn't see any problem in what shes doing, and said well I'm sorry I told you.

She deletes his text messages and hers back to him.

She thinks there isn't an issue and we shouldn't talk about it.
[Reply]
Jilly 12:02 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:

She thinks her going out to the bars is the same thing as me staying him and playing halo.

She doesn't see any problem in what shes doing, and said well I'm sorry I told you.

At least you found out now.
[Reply]
seclark 12:03 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:

yep...i'd get away from that.
sec
[Reply]
Katipan 12:03 PM 04-16-2009
Charming lady.
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 12:03 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I can't believe you are even asking. You know wtf is going on and you know wtf you should do about it.
I think the reason you posted this is because you got it bad for this chick and you're hoping that maybe just maybe someone on here might post something that will allow you to reason all this out so that you don't have to face the truth. It ain't gonna happen.
The first thing you need to do is get her purse away from her so you can dig through it and find your balls. The next thing is tell her straight up 'It's my way or the highway'.

No, don't even bother with trying to set things straight. The whole thing about her going out with her friends and not wanting you around is her way of getting time away from you so she can still act like she's single. I've got $50 that says she's screwed around on you before and got away with it. Now all she's doing is trying to make it easier to get some strange peter. She probably thinks if she can get you to puss out about her going to the movies with the new meat then she'll be able to screw around anytime she wants.

Man up ! Take her out one last time, get her liquored up, poke her in the but and dump her the next day.
Will you be my coach??
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 15 of 116
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up