ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 172
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
Dayze 11:41 AM 06-07-2013
I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75
[Reply]
Dayze 09:01 AM 02-14-2014
the next nice day when it's not soaking wet out from the snow, I've got to ride the bike up to Worth for my 1k maintenance. The good news is they drop it off at my house when it's finished.

I'm sure there are a lot of bikes going in for similar types of service so the sooner I get in there, the better.
[Reply]
seaofred 09:07 AM 02-14-2014
I just had to ride my bike to work today. 41 degrees when I left, but only supposed to get up to 46, chance of rain. Good thing I won't melt.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:46 AM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by seaofred:
I just had to ride my bike to work today. 41 degrees when I left, but only supposed to get up to 46, chance of rain. Good thing I won't melt.
:-)

I'm itching to ride bad. At least, I think that's why I itch.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:55 AM 02-14-2014
Yeah, I'm itching to get mine out. The last nice day we had on a Sunday about 3 weeks ago I washed my bike (yeah, it was really dirty). But no chance to ride since. :-) Gotta wait until the snow melts down a ways. Streets are getting to be mostly clear. With this warmer weather coming it should melt most of that snow. :-)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:10 AM 02-14-2014
Tomorrow, I will be riding up north to the bike shop - Were you to want to attend, Mr Dayze.
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:28 AM 02-14-2014
Dang I miss riding so bad! Its going to be awhile here in Iowa. I don't ride until the salt and sand is gone.
But getting the Triumph Tiger ready for Spring. I ordered new Full Bore Adventure Tires and some bar risers.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:44 AM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Zeke:
Tomorrow, I will be riding up north to the bike shop - Were you to want to attend, Mr Dayze.
your words are hurtful.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 01:44 PM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
your words are hurtful.
Is it not ride-able? Thought you had it all put back together?!
[Reply]
Dayze 01:49 PM 02-14-2014
Is it not ride-able? Thought you had it all put back together?!
no, it's ridable. :-)

I'm going to World of Wheels on Saturday; I 'should' be back by like 3:30-ish;. If so, I'm going to try to get it up there then.
What time are your heading up?

......still need to throw the XiEDs on it which I should be able to do tonight. Assuming I can get to the back bastard O2 line/harness.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 01:52 PM 02-14-2014
no, it's ridable. :-)

I'm going to World of Wheels on Saturday; I 'should' be back by like 3:30-ish;. If so, I'm going to try to get it up there then.
What time are your heading up?

......still need to throw the XiEDs on it which I should be able to do tonight. Assuming I can get to the back bastard O2 line/harness.
Well, if you're wanting help getting the bike ready... or i can help drink your beer. either way...

I plan on heading up around 1'ish, so probably a bit early for ya. Although, if you were definitely wanting to go check that place out... i think i might could delay a bit.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 01:54 PM 02-14-2014
Unfortunately, I waited till too late in the winter to get a battery charger for the wife's bike... the juicebox is straight up dead. Left the charger on over night and it won't even turn over in the mornings... man it's a brand spanking new bike too... Just bought it in July.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:49 PM 02-14-2014
Unfortunately, I waited till too late in the winter to get a battery charger for the wife's bike... the juicebox is straight up dead. Left the charger on over night and it won't even turn over in the mornings... man it's a brand spanking new bike too... Just bought it in July.
been there before myself.
.... a few times. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 02:51 PM 02-14-2014
Well, if you're wanting help getting the bike ready... or i can help drink your beer. either way...

I plan on heading up around 1'ish, so probably a bit early for ya. Although, if you were definitely wanting to go check that place out... i think i might could delay a bit.
although I'm heading to W.O.W around 11am.
unless you want breakfast beer :-)
I'll probably screw with getting the XiEDs on tomorrow morning since tonight is V-day and I'm taking the wife out for Sushi.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 03:51 PM 02-14-2014
although I'm heading to W.O.W around 11am.
unless you want breakfast beer :-)
I'll probably screw with getting the XiEDs on tomorrow morning since tonight is V-day and I'm taking the wife out for Sushi.
hah, ya we're taking the kids to Ryan's... they absolutely love that place.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:12 AM 02-15-2014
what the eff happened to it being in the 50's today?

jesus christ....
[Reply]
Page 48 of 172
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up