Page 20 of 283
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Let’s do this shit.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 11:24 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Embedding so folks watch this. The best hype vid I’ve ever seen. I was in tears at the end. If we win tonight, I’ll be a mess.

Good lord! I’m bawling like a baby!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:25 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Schefter now reporting the Faid are preparing to make a run at old man Brady.

This is so much better than them drafting a young guy. PLEASE do it Mark.
Brady and that o-line ? Good Luck with that Tom and extending your career.:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:32 AM 02-02-2020
November 1, 2015
February 2, 2020

Two of the best dates of my life.
[Reply]
Talisman 11:35 AM 02-02-2020
Apologize for the incoming wall of text, but I have to post in this historic thread.

The day is finally here. Super Bowl Sunday. And the Chiefs are in the big game for the first time in five decades. But as the song says, I'm feeling strangely fine.

I really thought I'd be a nervous wreck leading up to this game, but I'm pretty calm. I guess it stems from the fact that I no longer feel like we have to have every break go our way in order to win. I no longer worry about our defense being a liability. Honestly, as I've read articles and watched videos this week, there's more likely to have been a tear in my eye than a butterfly in my stomach. I've waited my whole life to see my team in this game, but win or lose, I'm going to enjoy the ride. We may not be back here next year, but with this coach, this quarterback, and whatever playmakers they assemble, it no longer feels out of reach.

I've been saying I'll probably cry regardless of the outcome of the game, but I'm not sure that's true. I really feel like if we lose, I'll be down, but still believe "we'll get 'em next time." But if we win... If the Chiefs are holding up that trophy at the end of this game, there is no doubt I'll be weeping tears of joy. To see Andy Reid hoisting the Lombardi and Patrick Mahomes saying this one's for the fans, I'm going to be a complete mess. I apologize in advance to anyone attending the party.

So let's go, Chiefs Kingdom. This is our moment. This is our time. And damn it, it feels a little like destiny. GO CHIEFS!

TL;DR: Strangely calm. New era. We win, I'm crying. Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:37 AM 02-02-2020
WHIT is down there!! Gordo said he will be in Miami as well. I think Salvy too but not sure
[Reply]
Camaro 11:38 AM 02-02-2020
Let’s bring it home
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:40 AM 02-02-2020
Fanatics, Players and Quarterback of the Kansas City Expeditionary Force!

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many decades. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the 49er football machine, the elimination of Patriot tyranny over the oppressed peoples of The NFL, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2020! Much has happened since the Chiefs triumph of 1969-70. The Chiefs Nations have inflicted upon the NFL great defeats, in open battle, man-to-man. Our air offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the air and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men. The tide has turned! The free men of the world are marching together to Victory!

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:41 AM 02-02-2020
Which pregame show are you guys watching?
[Reply]
petegz28 11:41 AM 02-02-2020
Are we still favored? All I have heard for 2 weeks is how the physical 49ers were no match for anyone
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:42 AM 02-02-2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:43 AM 02-02-2020

Super Bowl Sunday and nobody knows!!!#SuperBowl #Chiefs #49ers pic.twitter.com/6uwsU0SYtA

— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) February 2, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:45 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I'm on ESPN, its pretty cool now that they're not talking about Brady
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:54 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’m just watching this on repeat:

[Reply]
RunKC 11:55 AM 02-02-2020
“Do the Patriots regret trading Jimmy G?”

“Are the Raiders really going after Tom Brady?”

Get this Patriot shit the **** OFF MY TV ASSHOLES
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:55 AM 02-02-2020
Okay, having a Chiefs Super Bowl party at the house, so don't know if I'll get on here much until after the game. But wanted to check in and say:

LET'S. GO. CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 283
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up