ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 116
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Hootie 12:24 PM 04-16-2009
as for ol' rustshack...sounds like my first girlfriend...better to ditch her now then to give her the satisfaction of fucking around behind your back and playing her little games...

I don't compete for girls...if a girl wants to hold a competition between me and someone else I bow out...fuck giving someone that sort of satisfaction.
[Reply]
Donger 12:26 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Each? Or a batch deal? :-)
Per ejaculation.
[Reply]
bigdreams1 12:27 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I've felt that way for a pretty long time now and tried talking to her about it many times... she just doesn't understand. I don't get how she was in a two year relationship before me.
Dude I'm 23 and im in the outs with my girl. This is the exact same shit i was dealing with. She would text her x bf's and delete the shit they were saying. Last summer she went to chicago for an internship and was hangin out with the guys she worked with and wouldnt answer my phone or texts when she was with them. She eventually stayed at dudes house and said she just slept in his bed. ha My only advise is that I took her back and the same shit keeps happening with her havin her x over and goin on girls nights and me finding out shes beggin her x to come hang out with them. **** it get out now and don't waste time like i did. It got me no where. No one deserves to be treated like that and she just doesnt give a **** about u if shes doing it. This is from my experience very recently like 2 months ago after a 2 year relationship with this shit happening the whole time. Ditch the bitch!!
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:28 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
Per ejaculation.
Excellent.
I tried that once but couldn't get Mrs. Gonzo to spit in a cup. (Old Joke)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:29 PM 04-16-2009
Here's the deal. I text some women friends - just joking shit. But, I text guys the same shit. I'm an equal opportunity texter. If my wife questions what I'm sending, I don't hesitate to show it to her. My thoughts - and exactly what I have told my wife - is that if I am texting someone and I can't let her read what I wrote, I shouldn't be sending it and it's probably inappropriate.

Sorry to hear about all this shit, but it's not worth the heartache it will cause - get out of the relationship now. Don't give her the chance to explain, just stop communicating with her.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:40 PM 04-16-2009
I've felt that way for a pretty long time now and tried talking to her about it many times... she just doesn't understand. I don't get how she was in a two year relationship before me.
You're alive!!! Is she? :-)
[Reply]
Lumpy 12:41 PM 04-16-2009
Relationships die when honesty is replaced w/ secrets. I'm sry that ur going through this **** RustShack. It sucks, trust me.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:53 PM 04-16-2009
Well its time to move on Rustshack, id probably give it some space and time, and definetly NOT move in together.

You'll find out if she really cares or that you are better off not being with her, if it isn't obvious already.
[Reply]
RJ 12:53 PM 04-16-2009

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:54 PM 04-16-2009
Sorry man. Better to find out now. End it with the bitch and go out and have a good time. She obviously doesn't care about your feelings....so fuck hers.

I personally would fuck her one last time....blow it on her face.....throw her clothes at her and tell her to get the fuck out of MY house. Better yet....do it at hers.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:56 PM 04-16-2009
Yeah don't freak out on her but tell her your reasoning and say that it is warranted. She'll pull the jealousy card on you, but let her know that it is a real concern and that you don't know if moving in with a woman who trepidates and stalls on these sorts of questions is the right thing to do at the moment.
[Reply]
Delano 01:01 PM 04-16-2009
It sounds like you are working on things a lot harder than she is. You probably deserve better, brah.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 01:01 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by CatLuvinChief:
The whole texting thing where she deletes them etc is a huge red flag.

DO NOT move in with this girl. You're asking for a world of hurt if you do.

Just leave her. If she really likes you she will try to get you back, then the ball is in your court and you can tell her how things should be if you're gonna be in a relationship.
Agreed.

Leave her man, there's better out there for you. F*** that. Me and my girl have been together for like 4 years and we never cheated on each other once, we trust each other completely, and we never hide anything or hold any secrets. Deleting text messages from this guy should be enough to tell you what you need to know.

Get the hell out and like Cat said if she really wants to be with you, she'll try and get you back and now you're in control of the relationship.

I'd go out with your friends and party your ass off this weekend and screw some other chick. I know this probably hurts pretty bad since you've been with her for a long time now, probably hurts really really bad, but you will eventually get over it if she doesnt want you back or you even dont want to take her back.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 01:04 PM 04-16-2009
At this point you cannont move in together. At this point someone else has got her interest and attention. As a guy you know that we seldom see things as just friends and on the odd chance your lady does see it as just friends I think we all know the guy is most likley wanting to get into your girls pants.

I have not read this entire thread but if you have been together long enough to move in it must have been a serious relationship. I would think she would understand your concerns, if she does not it just further shows she is not the right chick for you.

Tough situation for you and I am sure there could be heartbreak but better to find out now then to be stuck in a lease or something with her.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Pants 01:06 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Agreed.

Leave her man, there's better out there for you. F*** that. Me and my girl have been together for like 4 years and we never cheated on each other once, we trust each other completely, and we never hide anything or hold any secrets. Deleting text messages from this guy should be enough to tell you what you need to know.

Get the hell out and like Cat said if she really wants to be with you, she'll try and get you back and now you're in control of the relationship.

I'd go out with your friends and party your ass off this weekend and screw some other chick. I know this probably hurts pretty bad since you've been with her for a long time now, probably hurts really really bad, but you will eventually get over it if she doesnt want you back or you even dont want to take her back.
Yeah, life will seem like shit for the first few month, but that's better than the alternative.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 116
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up