ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Great pilots? Or Pilots who meet new color/sex standards
HonestChieffan 05:50 AM 04-07-2021
When the first screen of new hires is color or sex, not training, experience, or skills, flying becomes less safe in the desire for PC cockpits'

Looking forward to the discrimination lawsuit https://t.co/wJt6gFfuYz

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) April 7, 2021

Delta should announce their excellence in the cockpit program to recruit the best and only the best with no such screen.
[Reply]
ghak99 03:22 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Will they rebuild their rubble piles first or just put them on the shelves in the white neighborhoods?

They should just go ahead and put black, brown, red, yellow, and white price labels on things so we can speed this process up.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:30 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Look at the retarded fatbody telling United how to run an airline, as if they hadn't already determined that crashing airplanes is bad. :-)

So you disagree with this gent?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:13 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If the products are good and people want them, then good for them.
It will just be manipulated and raise prices.

Texas has a HUB program requiring a percent of budget be spent with historically underutilized businesses. Most of the time, you end up buying from a reseller. For example, we purchased Dell computers for years. Every year Iíd get a quote, send to a HUB that would mark up every unit $50, then invoice us and have Dell drop ship.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:16 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
It will just be manipulated and raise prices.

Texas has a HUB program requiring a percent of budget be spent with historically underutilized businesses. Most of the time, you end up buying from a reseller. For example, we purchased Dell computers for years. Every year Iíd get a quote, send to a HUB that would mark up every unit $50, then invoice us and have Dell drop ship.
JFC
[Reply]
Spott 04:17 PM 04-07-2021
I fly all the time, and the only thing I’m concerned with is the safety. I don’t care who they hire, but they better be able to pass flight school and safely fly a plane.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:19 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I fly all the time, and the only thing Iím concerned with is the safety. I donít care who they hire, but they better be able to pass flight school and safely fly a plane.
Preferably after having been a military pilot.
[Reply]
Spott 04:24 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Preferably after having been a military pilot.
Do commercial pilots generally have military flying experience?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:29 PM 04-07-2021
In many cases yes, buy not always. It's just a natural fit from both sides.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:12 PM 04-07-2021
you can only get hours a few ways... military or tons of flying mail or some other small carrier.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up