ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 411 of 2688
« First < 311361401407408409410411 4124134144154214615119111411 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:07 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
How do your dreams play out? I'm sure there's a steamy locker room one that hits you frequently. You've got Joe and Alex. And you. Who gets what hole? Do you give them both free reign? Does Joe wear his rings while he fists you? Or does Alex get that job with his smooth ringless fingers?

Asking for a friend.
Lol holy shit
:-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:17 PM 08-11-2017
Dat boy good.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:23 PM 08-11-2017
Looked very poised in the pocket tonight.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:26 PM 08-11-2017
Thought he showed out nicely given the circumstances. I hope Andy will get him time with a better surrounding cast next week (OL, at least).
[Reply]
penbrook 10:31 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Thought he showed out nicely given the circumstances. I hope Andy will get him time with a better surrounding cast next week (OL, at least).
#62 needs to be cut
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:32 PM 08-11-2017
Showed the arm (easy 44 yard throw in the air on a called back play, prolly 50 overall) and he showed the improvisation (on the TD).

Wanna see him with the 2's. **** Tyler Bray.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:35 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Showed the arm (easy 44 yard throw in the air on a called back play, prolly 50 overall) and he showed the improvisation (on the TD).

Wanna see him with the 2's. **** Tyler Bray.
Bray and Mahomes needs to rotate. Next game switch Bray and Mahomes and vice versa for the last 2 games
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:38 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Bray and Mahomes needs to rotate. Next game switch Bray and Mahomes and vice versa for the last 2 games
This. Bray ate shit tonight. He is who he is. Perfect throw one play, dumb ass mistake the next. Pat needs work with the 2s.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:38 PM 08-11-2017
Why? Which guy are we developing into a future starter here?

Mahomes, with the 2's.

Fucking Tyler Bray. Seriously?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:41 PM 08-11-2017
I liked the part where Patrick to the snap directly from under center and threw for a touchdown. I'm pretty sure there were some here saying oh he didn't do that in college so he can't run a prostyle play.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:47 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I liked the part where Patrick to the snap directly from under center and threw for a touchdown. I'm pretty sure there were some here saying oh he didn't do that in college so he can't run a prostyle play.
That play was impressive. Bootleg, well covered, directs and throws a late TD across the defense in a place no defensive player had a chance.

I missed his first 4-5 snaps (I saw the long called back play on da interwebz), but I liked what I saw.

Did he throw a pass right to a defender that I missed? Their scrubs are better than our scrubs. If we have a 'guys who don't make either team' superbowl, they'll win.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:51 PM 08-11-2017
That play was impressive. Bootleg, well covered, directs and throws a late TD across the defense in a place no defensive player had a chance.

I missed his first 4-5 snaps (I saw the long called back play on da interwebz), but I liked what I saw.

Did he throw a pass right to a defender that I missed? Their scrubs are better than our scrubs. If we have a 'guys who don't make either team' superbowl, they'll win.
He threw a Bray like pass. Throwing on the run and didn't set his feet which was way off to the receiver. Unlike Brays pass this one wasn't inteecepted.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:52 PM 08-11-2017

He had a couple throws that could have been better but dang so much better than Bray after 4 seasons of preseason. So he will learn from them and just get better. He had an opportunity on a play he created an out for himself and threw to #4 off target but if he had connected it would have gone for big gain at least a first down and then some. That last one he had was being sacked and he got rid of it didn't make a first down but he connected and the guy almost broke it open. It was still an impressive throw from Patrick to get out of taking a sack.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:54 PM 08-11-2017
He threw a Bray like pass. Throwing on the run and didn't set his feet which was way off to the receiver. Unlike Brays pass this one wasn't inteecepted.
Patrick will learn from his mistakes but Bray is too far from learning anything that he would improve enough on to make a difference. Bray really is a lost cause.

Bray lost confidence and you could see him losing confidence in himself then he just started playing like ass.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:56 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Patrick will learn from his mistakes but Bray is too far from learning anything that he would improve enough on to make a difference. Bray really is a lost cause.

Bray lost confidence and you could see him losing confidence in himself then he just started playing like ass.
Yep. Bray has been in the league for 5 years now. Mahomes is a rookie. He will learn. Just need a fucking o line who will give him protection
[Reply]
Page 411 of 2688
« First < 311361401407408409410411 4124134144154214615119111411 > Last »
Up