ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:17 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
You're still sore about the First Amendment? Some people burn flags, some kneel, while others storm the capital and blow up federal buildings.

I'm a peace loving man. I hope I never again have to speak out against people or politicians who are a threat to our democratic republic our country's ideals. I truly hope a conservative party with integrity can return to this country.
The new administration will do everything they can to make sure this will never happen, including rigging elections and controlling the corrupt media.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:26 PM 01-08-2021
When I look at the flag I see what it represents, liberty and justice for all.

I place more emphasis on the ideal than the symbol.

Odd that you would question my motive that way. Did you serve, too?
No. Does that mean I can't love my country and don't want your political party pissing on my flag?

Supporting rigged elections and censorship because it temporarily benefits your party is not true liberty.

As far as justice, where is it for the victims of all the Dem riots this summer?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:29 PM 01-08-2021
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-55598887

Google suspends 'free speech' app Parler

Google has suspended "free speech" social network Parler from its Play Store over its failure to remove "egregious content". Parler styles itself as "unbiased" social media and has proved popular with people banned from Twitter. But Google said the app had failed to remove posts inciting violence.

Apple has also warned Parler it will remove the app from its App Store if it does not comply with its content-moderation requirements.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:29 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
well they definitely do on Reddit
I don't know anything about reddit, but I found this in 2 seconds https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpSupportersHQ/

Seems like you're a liar.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:30 PM 01-08-2021
You're still sore about the First Amendment? Some people burn flags, some kneel, while others storm the capital and blow up federal buildings.

I'm a peace loving man. I hope I never again have to speak out against people or politicians who are a threat to our democratic republic our country's ideals. I truly hope a conservative party with integrity can return to this country.
I'm sorry but by integrity do you mean lying to the FISA courts and such to try and throw out a President because you're mad that you lost an election?

Or by working things so your son gets almost 6 figures a month sitting on the board of a foreign company in an industry your son knows absolutely nothing about and then threatening the country with withholding $'s if the prosecutor investigating corruption of said company isn't fired?

I mean is that the kind of integrity you are talking about we need from the R's?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:30 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
No. Does that mean I can't love my country and don't want your political party pissing on my flag?

Supporting rigged elections and censorship because it temporarily benefits your party is not true liberty.

As far as justice, where is it for the victims of all the Dem riots this summer?
So do you need some help nailing yourself to the cross or are you capable of doing it alone by now?
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:30 PM 01-08-2021
Yes, your party-- that rioted, looted, burned cities, churches, desecrated police memorials, murdered cops, threw piss bottles and bricks at police, tore down statues while making many Dem controlled cities unrecognizable most of 2020, Now you ****s want to take the high road after a handful of bad actors and idiots on the other side broke down a door and ran wild for a few hours.

Your slate does not get cleaned by dangerous actions from a few you deem the enemy. Your hands are still bloody.
Nobody cares about you. Or what slate you think is clean or not clean. And nobody cares about how awful you think your life and the world around you is.
[Reply]
penchief 09:31 PM 01-08-2021
The new administration will do everything they can to make sure this will never happen, including rigging elections and controlling the corrupt media.
You're a dupe living in the right wing bubble. You assign your side's motives to us. Sorry, but we don't think like you. We don't see you as the enemy the way you see us as the enemy. I can attest that liberals and democrats are pretty much pussies who don't go looking for a fight. The motto, "live and let live" truly does dictate most of our lives.

We're not interested in telling others how to live. It's just that we don't believe that you have the right to tell others how to live. We pretty much keep to ourselves unless we are pushed into a corner or see an injustice that compels us to speak up.

So you really don't have anything to fear from us because we are not you. We don't want to impose our beliefs onto you. We just don't want you trying to impose your beliefs, prejudices, or bias on the entire country.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:31 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
imagine celebrating censorship
Imagine spreading falsehoods because you do not understand the meaning of the word censorship
[Reply]
vailpass 09:32 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
Mecca 09:32 PM 01-08-2021
Every single social media platform has a TOS, inciting violence and hate speech will get you banned, why is that hard to understand?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:33 PM 01-08-2021
You're a dupe living in the right wing bubble. You assign your side's motives to us. Sorry, but we don't think like you. We don't see you as the enemy the way you see us as the enemy. I can attest that liberals and democrats are pretty much pussies who don't go looking for a fight. The motto, "live and let live" truly does dictate most of our lives.

We're not interested in telling others how to live. It's just that we don't believe that you have the right to tell others how to live. We pretty much keep to ourselves unless we are pushed into a corner or see an injustice that compels us to speak up.

So you really don't have anything to fear from us because we are not you. We don't want to impose our beliefs onto you. We just don't want you trying to impose your beliefs, prejudices, or bias on our country.
I'm sorry but I almost spit up my vino when read that....

That is some really comical shit. You should try stand up....well, once COVID is over
[Reply]
BDj23 09:33 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Imagine spreading falsehoods because you do not understand the meaning of the word censorship
"the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security."

This is literally the definition of censorship. What the hell are you talking about?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:34 PM 01-08-2021

Bruh, you had people wearing pro-Nazi/Hitler apparel all throughout that rally the other day. Confederate flags and Trump flags everywhere. People wearing or carrying your precious American flag in ways that it really isn’t supposed to be worn or carried.

GTFO with all that. That all washed away Wednesday. Trumpers can no longer pretend to be America crazy. They are Trump crazy, and that is it.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:34 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Spreading falsehoods in the name of the game anymore. Both sides are doing it and the media is the king of the game.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up