ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 NBA Offseason Thread
Sassy Squatch 07:15 AM 11-17-2020

Sources: After turning down an extension offer to become the first $50M a year player in league history, James Harden’s message to Houston is clear: Get me to Brooklyn. Rockets and Nets have been in contact, but there’s been no meaningful dialogue. https://t.co/qwJOQOxz5U

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 17, 2020

Houston sports are bursting into flames.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:31 AM 11-17-2020
So the Thunder are pretty much the Browns of the NBA right now. They have like 13 first td picks the next 4 years
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:53 AM 11-17-2020
Man, Nets would be stacked.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:56 AM 11-17-2020
Considering the Bucks just traded a ridiculous haul for a mediocre player in Jrue Holiday, I’m interested to see what exactly it would take the Nets or anybody else to make the trade for Harden. You have to think the Raptors would try to make a play after what they did with Kawhi but that price may be too steep.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:57 AM 11-17-2020
First thanks for starting this thread I was about to post in one of the other NBA threads

A couple of big trades so far with CP3 going to the Suns and Pelicans sending Jrue Holiday to the Bucks.

Bucks are going all in to keep Giannis. I personally don't think Jrue Holiday is worth half of this but what ever.

Besides the three future first-round picks going to New Orleans, there are also pick swaps included in the deal, per sources. All in all, this is shaping up to be a draft compensation package similar to New Orleans' deal for Anthony Davis with Lakers. https://t.co/HbnLxzUI96

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 17, 2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:10 AM 11-17-2020
Thots and prayers to the strippers of Houston in these rough times.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:02 AM 11-17-2020
Man. Harden wants out of Houston? After they dumped every meaningful player to build whatever that was around him?

I guess they still have Westbrook :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:29 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So the Thunder are pretty much the Browns of the NBA right now. They have like 13 first td picks the next 4 years
They are probably going to get more too. Just picked up a 1st AND Kelly Oubre, Rubio and some Jags for old man Chris Paul. And I like Chris Paul but thats a great trade for the Thunder. Interesting if they flip Oubre later for picks. Looks like Schroder is going to the Lake Show too
[Reply]
Mecca 09:48 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
First thanks for starting this thread I was about to post in one of the other NBA threads

A couple of big trades so far with CP3 going to the Suns and Pelicans sending Jrue Holiday to the Bucks.

Bucks are going all in to keep Giannis. I personally don't think Jrue Holiday is worth half of this but what ever.

But of course good NBA teams don't give 2 shits about draft picks.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:24 PM 11-17-2020
LeMelo Ball #1 overall?

Does this mean we have to keep hearing stupidity from LaVar for the next several years?

:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:26 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Considering the Bucks just traded a ridiculous haul for a mediocre player in Jrue Holiday, I’m interested to see what exactly it would take the Nets or anybody else to make the trade for Harden. You have to think the Raptors would try to make a play after what they did with Kawhi but that price may be too steep.
I don't love Holiday, but I'm not sure I'd call him mediocre at all. His numbers last season were really good and he's one of the best defenders at his position.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:27 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
LeMelo Ball #1 overall?

Does this mean we have to keep hearing stupidity from LaVar for the next several years?

I hope so. Get Wiseman to the Warriors and profit.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:41 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
LeMelo Ball #1 overall?

Ball is the next Ricky Rubio. That's about it. Hes actually a really safe pick but teams are overestimated his potential. Great passer, inefficient scorer, avg shooter at best.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:57 PM 11-17-2020
Will our new GM, Daryl Morey, be brave enough to trade Ben Simmons for Harden?? Word is my Sixers are on his list along with the Nets. If we get him and pair Harden with Embiid it would be one hell of a show at the Wells Fargo Center next season that's for sure :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:04 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Ball is the next Ricky Rubio. That's about it. Hes actually a really safe pick but teams are overestimated his potential. Great passer, inefficient scorer, avg shooter at best.
Doesn’t give a shit on D. Don’t forget that.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up