ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 162
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:12 PM 12-02-2020
The Titans defense is terrible. They're the worst 3rd down defense in the league. Mahomes would destroy them.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:15 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Titans defense is terrible. They're the worst 3rd down defense in the league. Mahomes would destroy them.
I thought he did?:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:45 PM 12-02-2020
Weak sauce
Attached: 866574DE-8F1C-477C-8F65-F9C21D1920FC.jpg (64.2 KB) 
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:16 AM 12-03-2020
They say it's a game of match-ups...right?

I've watched maybe 4-5 Steelers games this season...the eyeball test says KC is a bad opponent for them.

Butler is still the DC that Mahomes put up 6 TDs in only his 3rd career start...

They know their best hope is someone beats KC before they meet again...

There is nothing, I've seen, that says this team can hang with KC....just being honest.

They're a good team...but shit would have to break perfect for them to win.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:05 AM 12-03-2020
The Saints are a worse scheme/style match-up for us than others but they are not better than the 2019 49ers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:10 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They say it's a game of match-ups...right?

I've watched maybe 4-5 Steelers games this season...the eyeball test says KC is a bad opponent for them.

Butler is still the DC that Mahomes put up 6 TDs in only his 3rd career start...

They know their best hope is someone beats KC before they meet again...

There is nothing, I've seen, that says this team can hang with KC....just being honest.

They're a good team...but shit would have to break perfect for them to win.
Yep. They're a good team but just not scary at all. The Chiefs matchup well with them.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:15 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. They're a good team but just not scary at all. The Chiefs matchup well with them.
Comes down to our oline holding up long enough to allow Mahomes to attack their secondary downfield. And in the playoffs I think we could do that quite well.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:31 AM 12-03-2020
ON PAPER... the Chiefs have a clear path to the SB and should be viewed as the overwhelming favorite in the AFC. Especially now with Dupree out, it seems like the road to the bye is almost within KC’s own control.

If they take care of their own business and avoid shooting themselves in the foot too often in a given day, they aren’t going to lose. They may not even have that competitive of games in the AFC playoffs if they’re really locked in. This of course all assuming they’re able to avoid massive misfortune themselves w/ health.

The team with the best chance to dethrone us would be the Titans IMO, simply out of respect for what Henry can do to a game. Even then, I think their odds are 25% at best.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:34 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
ON PAPER... the Chiefs have a clear path to the SB and should be viewed as the overwhelming favorite in the AFC. Especially now with Dupree out, it seems like the road to the bye is almost within KC’s own control.

If they take care of their own business and avoid shooting themselves in the foot too often in a given day, they aren’t going to lose. They may not even have that competitive of games in the AFC playoffs if they’re really locked in. This of course all assuming they’re able to avoid massive misfortune themselves w/ health.

The team with the best chance to dethrone us would be the Titans IMO, simply out of respect for what Henry can do to a game. Even then, I think their odds are 25% at best.
The Titans defense is SO bad.
[Reply]
Basileus777 07:56 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Running backs don't win playoff games though. Even during the Titans run last year their offense wasn't actually that good against NE or Baltimore and even then almost all of their points came off the passing game.

Banking on a bunch of long runs from a RB is like the least sustainable thing to count on in the playoffs.

I'd be more worried about playing the Fade than the Titans.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:03 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Running backs don't win playoff games though. Even during the Titans run last year their offense wasn't actually that good against NE or Baltimore and even then almost all of their points came off the passing game.

Banking on a bunch of long runs from a RB is like the least sustainable thing to count on in the playoffs.

I'd be more worried about playing the Fade than the Titans.
Yep.

Henry is at his best when the Titans can dictate the pace of the game and pound him, waiting for him to break one.

They can't do that when they're behind by 3 scores, which is what the Chiefs would do to that defense.
[Reply]
milkshock 08:10 AM 12-03-2020
How many teams have actually gone 11-0 in history ?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:14 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
How many teams have actually gone 11-0 in history ?

And all but 3 of them made it to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:15 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
2020 Steelers = 1995 Chiefs

I hate the Steelers, but their offense is far and away much better than our 1995 offense. They have a HOF QB, and real weapons at WR.

Now, our 1995 defense was also much better than theirs, but not by more than their offense is better than ours was that year.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:15 AM 12-03-2020
The only team that can beat the Chiefs...is the Chiefs.

They still haven't put together a complete, focused game for 4 quarters.

I think as the stakes get higher, they're going to get more dialed in on both sides of the ball.

Barring injuries of course.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 162
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up