ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 162
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:26 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
So you come to an opposing teams’ message board to thump your chest about how good the Bills are, and then whine like a bitch and call us arrogant when we don’t validate your team and express confidence that we would wipe you off the field.

Seems like you came here expecting us to tell you how worried we are about you and are upset that you didn’t get what you came for.
Exactly.
[Reply]
banyon 11:27 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Yeah... I think you need to watch some more of his games, because that's definitely not what Allen is.

Josh Allen last 16 games:

366/561 (65.2%), 4134 pass yards, 40 total TDs, 10 INT, and 430 rush yards

I believe the majority of those numbers are 2nd to only Mahomes.
Allen has improved his accuracy a lot this year. Im surprised Chiefs castoff Daboll was able to get this out of him, but he looks legit.
[Reply]
notorious 11:28 AM 12-16-2020
Just won a Superbowl, lost one game in over a year. Have beat nearly every "elite" team like a drum over the winning streaks.

"YOU GUYS ARE ARROGANT".

:-)

We should prepare ourselves for more and more of this stuff.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:31 AM 12-16-2020
The bills are a good team, but have no shot at beating KC if they play in the postseason. Get used to being one of the bridesmaids, you’ll never be the bride in the next 15 years. A role KC fans have known all to well the last 50 years.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:34 AM 12-16-2020
We beat the Bills by RUNNING THE FUCKING FOOTBALL.

That should tell you how good you are.
[Reply]
banyon 11:35 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The bills are a good team, but have no shot at beating KC if they play in the postseason. Get used to being one of the bridesmaids, you’ll never be the bride in the next 15 years. A role KC fans have known all to well the last 50 years.
This has been the best time to be a Chiefs fan probably ever, but it's not like we sailed through the 2019 playoffs easily. We had to make historic comebacks vs the Titans and Texans, and then come back in the Super Bowl also. I love having #15 to help us do that, but we should not think this is going to be a cakewalk. Bills would be a challenge. They are good on both sides of the ball. Probably a clear leg up on us on the defensive side.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:40 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
So you come to an opposing teams’ message board to thump your chest about how good the Bills are, and then whine like a bitch and call us arrogant when we don’t validate your team and express confidence that we would wipe you off the field.

Seems like you came here expecting us to tell you how worried we are about you and are upset that you didn’t get what you came for.
Actually, I've been a member here for nearly 10 years.

(thats longer than you)

I don't thump my chest. That's not my style.

Ive always had an affinity to Chiefs fans.

Before they became arrogant anyway.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:41 AM 12-16-2020
Actually, I've been a member here for nearly 10 years.

(thats longer than you)

I don't thump my chest. That's not my style.

Ive always had an affinity to Chiefs fans.

Before they became arrogant anyway.
If you've been here for 10 years, you'd know the difference between confidence and arrogance. We've always been rowdy and rude here.

We've just never had a QB before.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:42 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And I think a lot of what makes fan bases look bad are those who come out of the woodwork (see the late 90s/early 2000 Rams)..... so, in that respect, it's not necessarily fans "turning into" raging douches, it's the raging douche bandwagon fans or people who are all of a sudden lifelong fans but actually know nothing about the sport.
This! You always see bandwagon fans when a team wins a championship. This is why you have so many Cowboys, Steelers, Broncos, Patriots, etc. fans.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:44 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Mahomes is greatness.

Reid is greatness.

Hill & Kelce are greatness.

Chiefs are a great team and should win many Super Bowls.

But keep something in mind...

Peyton Manning won 2 Super Bowls in nearly 2 Decades of playing.
John Elway won 2 Super Bowls in over 2 Decades of playing.
Brett Favre won 1 Super Bowl in over 2 Decades of playing.
Aaron Rodgers has won 1 Super Bowl in 1 Decade of playing.
Drew Brees has won 1 Super Bowl in nearly 2 Decades of playing.

The list could go on and on and on, but the point is simple.

Greatness does not mean you will win, or even go to, the Super Bowl every year.

Eli & the Giants were not the best team when they went to, and WON, 2 Super Bowls with 9-7 regular season records.

The 2007 Patriots are likely the greatest NFL team to ever step foot on a field. They were unstoppable and 99 times out of 100, would likely cream the 2020 Chiefs (and Bills, and every other team).

But in the Super Bowl, that 1 out of 100 came to fruition.

And they lost.

As with all teams, the Chiefs won't be the bride every year for 15 straight years.
[Reply]
notorious 11:45 AM 12-16-2020
My older brother is a Bills fan and I watched him suffer through a lot of shit. 4 SB losses. Horrible QB drafts. The Music Shitty Miracle.

If the Chiefs should get knocked off it would make me very happy if the Bills won it all.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:45 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If you've been here for 10 years, you'd know the difference between confidence and arrogance. We've always been rowdy and rude here.

We've just never had a QB before.
Agreed. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance.

And many are crossing that line.

If this was 31 other teams, I wouldn't care.

I would consider it par for the course.

I'm just shocked that Chiefs fans are doing this.

I just didn't see that coming from cool fans like you guys.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:46 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
This has been the best time to be a Chiefs fan probably ever, but it's not like we sailed through the 2019 playoffs easily. We had to make historic comebacks vs the Titans and Texans, and then come back in the Super Bowl also. I love having #15 to help us do that, but we should not think this is going to be a cakewalk. Bills would be a challenge. They are good on both sides of the ball. Probably a clear leg up on us on the defensive side.
I think some people forget that.
[Reply]
notorious 11:47 AM 12-16-2020

You have to be careful. Every team has colossal douchebags, including the Chiefs.

Don't stereotype and group everyone together. Unless they are Raider fans.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 AM 12-16-2020

The last time we drafted a potential franchise QB, I was TEN. I'm almost FIFTY.

There's A LOT of pent up angst in this fanbase. Even when this team was good, most of us knew it wasn't good enough to win a trophy because the team was NEVER built around a franchise QB.

Now we not only have a franchise QB, we have THE franchise QB.

It's really pretty easy to understand where the overexuberance comes from.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 162
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Up